Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tnb medical - specials will continue through 8/31/2010

TNB Medical

Hey my friends. I am offering 2 specials to choose from. Each one has it's own discount code. Please be sure to pick the one that works for you.

1) TNB MEDICAL SUPPLIES here. Your #1 online source for needles and
syringes.This months special is a 10% DISCOUNT CODE and FREE
Product. The special is 1 FREE 30ml. Bottle of Bacterial Static
Water, FREE DRAW PINS (25ct) or FREE Box of Alcohol Swabs(100ct)for every box of needle and syringe combo ordered. 1 Box needle and syringe, 1 FREE Product. 2 Boxes needle and syringe, 2 FREE PRODUCTS etc. You can mix your choices if you wish. A Box of insulin pins is also considered a combo. You MUST write your choice of FREE product in the comment section of the check out page of my website. If you forget,I am not responsible. This special will run through 7/31/2010. Please go to my site at: TNB Medical Supplies or click on my banner on the board.I carry the LARGEST selection of NEEDLES and syringes on the boards. Please check me out. I look forward to serving your needs.

DISCOUNT CODE WORD IS "ELITE" APPLY IT WITHOUT THE QUOTATIONS AT
CHECKOUT.

2)The second special offered is a 15% discount with NO FREEBIES included. Please apply the discount code word REDDEVIL at checkout to receive your discount. Again, FREEBIES will NOT be included with the 15% discount.

Your business and support are GREATLY appreciated. THANK YOU ALL.

TNB SERVICES

Top Bottom