Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TITS....whats the biggest you have ever played with?

36DDD. They were kinda gross. Hard as a rock. Didn't move at all. This girl was previously an A cup before she got implants. I wished she would of kept her shirt on. They were more enjoyable to look at than touch.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
36DDD. They were kinda gross. Hard as a rock. Didn't move at all. This girl was previously an A cup before she got implants. I wished she would of kept her shirt on. They were more enjoyable to look at than touch.[/QUO
my current girlfriend is a 36 DDD.....she has had a few jobbers done but they actually look natural.....like to put my face between them and go mblmblmblbmlbmblmblblbl......ahahah

The biggest & nicest pair was a 40DD, but I have screwed girls with bigger than that, probably a 44DDD was the biggest. I think 36C is the sweet spot for naturals, maybe a C/D for fakes. I like them big enough to titfuck but not droopy.

Last edited:
I'm still with my first GF and she's about an A

She's very thin though. They don't look obviously small on her

But yeah I'd like to toy with some big ones some time. Time is abundant.

Had a stripper come through here a couple of years back that had 36GGG's. I think her name was Dixie Dynamite. Paid $100 for a private dance with her. Damn near suffocated. Picture two very large watermelons covered with skin and stretch marks...then double it. Pie plate areolas too!

Top Bottom