Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tits.real ef dirty girl tits.no alts and it has to be cleer they are youre.must be a girl.

musclemom said:
Nice ass, shit, a fucking award winner!!!

You could, literally, call it a Grand Champion Ass!!!

Joe3.jpg

dangit, i even got the lube ready.

i was disappointed. but i finished myself off anyway. it worked.

I can't believe I ain't getting mad fucking K for this shit, OMG this is some priceless stuff here, frigging GOLDEN :lmao:

Pun = 0 K, huh? :worried:

... sorry peeps, this is the best I can do, I ain't got no rhythm and I never learned how to juggle ...

musclemom, i was too busy satisfying myself to give out any K. You thought your tricky pics could stop me from satisfaction, but you were wrong!

haha! I succeeded!

healother said:
musclemom, i was too busy satisfying myself to give out any K. You thought your tricky pics could stop me from satisfaction, but you were wrong!

haha! I succeeded!
OMG I feel so dirty :worried: why does it feel so good :p

... but on a serious note, dude, you're getting off to pictures of little birdies, a board and a mule, IMO, you may be running just a pinch too much Test. in your current cycle, but hey, what do I know ...

... anyway, if it makes you happy ... here's a picture of my pussy:

inconvenience.jpg

what's the problem? If you'll give me 1 mill, I'll post mine up. They're new. :D

...I require 50% up front, tho. I'm not stupid.

Re: tits.real ef dirty girl tits.no alts and it has to be cleer they are youre.must b

the-short-one said:
what's the problem? If you'll give me 1 mill, I'll post mine up. They're new. :D

...I require 50% up front, tho. I'm not stupid.
dude needto she has new fake ones they love to show those off. wake up get that 50% down payment in stat.

Re: tits.real ef dirty girl tits.no alts and it has to be cleer they are youre.must b

bran987 said:
dude needto she has new fake ones they love to show those off. wake up get that 50% down payment in stat.

what he said. I don't even have to take a new picture, because my boyfriend has already taken several. He says you can see my boobs.

slap down the karma.

Give me the 1 million K.

2mrrztv.jpg

Top Bottom