Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Threesome with another man: turn-on or turn-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think any guy would honestly want to see his gf or wife being done by some other guy. I wouldnt want to see my bf or hubby to do someone else. It would bug me to no end. I would probably end up beating someone up. Probably him!!!! So now i guess I wouldnt want to do it because i would know that if i did it, he would think..i mean...THINK he would have a right to do it. which of course he wouldnt.

slobberknocker said:
I'd do it on the condition that we had a threesome with another woman afterwards. I really wouldn't care as long as the guy wasn't touching me or anything, lol.

you guy's wouldn't care that your chick is getting banged by or blowing some other guy? either your girlfriend is really only a fuck-buddy, or I'm missing something.

definate turn off. I don't want to think about my GF with another guy let alone see it. It also breaks my 1 dick per room rule, I could never rail a girl with another guy there. I'd feel all dirty and I think the dirt wont come off. Just all gross to me

Definately a turn off if it is the girlfriend situation. If its just some random girl at the bar thant thats fine!

Years ago my wife and I where wasted at a small party with a couple hot ass strippers and their guy friend. Well the strippers did what they do best and got naked right next to me, hands started roaming and things got rolling. For that moment I was down with it, luckily things didn’t go to far. They invited us to come back the next night. I think the plan was to get me into it and I would be cool with my wife joining in next time. Anyway the next morning I was like what the fuck was I thinking and very relived things stopped where they did and hoped my wife wasn’t to pissed am me for letting it go as far as I did. Well she was cool about it and even making jokes about the situation so I guess I lucked out there. We just decided to not put ourselves in that situation again. Funny thing is it was something we talked about before that night, sort of like pillow talk I guess, trust me some things are better left to fantasy and should probably stay their.

Fuck no. 2 girls yes, 2 guys no.

I've thought about doing this a few times on vacation. There's no chance of your girl wanting seconds from the same guy. Either way I think you're opening a can of sh#t most relationships won't live through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom