Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Threesome with another man: turn-on or turn-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been in a threesome that involved another man, but threesomes are best kept to the times when you are not involved with anyone, in my view. So I wouldn't be doing it with my girlfriend.

But *IF* I was in your position and decided to go for it, then it would either have to be with a stranger to both of us or else with someone I knew but she didn't. Worst scenario would be a friend of hers whom you don't know (or don't know well).

But if you choose someone you know, best not be someone you (or your girlfriend) socialize with at present, or all your mates (and perhaps also her friends too) are likely to hear about the time he fucked your woman. The details will probably get embellished in the telling, too!

Anyway, whoever you choose, it had better be someone from out of town and therefore relatively inaccessible, or you might find yourself as number three in the threesome before too long!

Let us know what you decide!

its all good :)

I would never do a threesome with my girlfriend and another man. Now, I would do a threesome with another man (friend) if we picked up a girl from a bar.

PS: Karma always welcome and repaid!

I would do it if it someone else's woman and the other guy was a friend of my choosing. But the whole being nude in front of him would be a bit akward, no?

Well, Ive done a threesome with another guy and his girl... Didnt think the dude went both ways but I thought I was getting a hand job from the girl and when I looked at her both her hands were behind her head... Hey, to each their own but not when its my pecker... So I made my exit!

LOL

You just invented another one of those "Dirty Sanchez" "Blumpkin" lines.

The Anonymous Handjob

When involved in a MMF Threesome, you receive a handjob and you are not sure who is giving it, to your horror, you realize the woman's hand are already occupied.

:FRol:

me and my buddy tag teamed some broad who was a mutual friend, we didnt touch each other and it was dark,we were drunk so it was ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom