Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts for a new gf's birthday

Bretmj1

I've been dating her for nearly two weeks, but i've known her for about a year. I dont want to get anything expensive or anything like that, i'm all about the thoughtful stuff that makes her wet :) I was thinking since she loves coldstone icecream, i'd get her a halfgallon of her fav flavor. She also loves carving pumpkins and cooking seeds so I'd also get 2 pumpkins and we'd carve/cook the seeds, then end the night with a movie I watched. Think thats enough? Not enough? Anything else thoughtful you can think of? Give me your opinions.

Bret

Bretmj1 said:
I've been dating her for nearly two weeks, but i've known her for about a year. I dont want to get anything expensive or anything like that, i'm all about the thoughtful stuff that makes her wet :) I was thinking since she loves coldstone icecream, i'd get her a halfgallon of her fav flavor. She also loves carving pumpkins and cooking seeds so I'd also get 2 pumpkins and we'd carve/cook the seeds, then end the night with a movie I watched. Think thats enough? Not enough? Anything else thoughtful you can think of? Give me your opinions.

Bret

Thanks for the replies?

any lakes around? rivers with a nice dock? take some jars and put some candels in em and light em up and go get her, have some icecream hidden nearby in a cooler or somthing, somthing romantic, its getting cold, and people arent gonna be around, it would probably be nice and private. i dunno bro, i think you're either romantic by nature or you're not.

Bretmj1 said:

Bret

Thats a good idea what you have planned!

Vouchers to a spa or something... Somwhere for her to get pampered and have facials. Body wraps etc.. I would love that and many girls would love that! ;)

Is her B'day over? I just realized the date of this thread.. ;)

Top Bottom