Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there anything sexier

JerseyArt said:
I cant explain it. Just a powerful visual

Maybe its the whole submission thing ;)

Maybe its just how fucking hot her ass looks sticking up at you like that, with her back arched, and a fistful of her hair in your hand :p

I think that pretty much explains it.

velvett said:
I'm thinking I'd much rather be tackled while just fresh out of the shower still glistening wet with a pair of hungry lips and a curious tongue between my damp thighs.

....eh, but that's just me

Couldn't say it better myself!!! I always feel at my 'BEST' right when i step out of the shower...i am guaranteed to give it up :qt: ...and to seal the deal...if it has anything to do with a curious tongue...i melt, and will be at your mercy :heart: (please have no mercy) :p

JerseyArt said:
Than taking your girl from behind, without warning, bending her over the bed, pushing her pants half way down her thighs, and tapping that ass with every bit of strength in your body.

Its a good morning ;)

Now that's a very good morning. :verygood:

Or come behind in the garage and hit her in the head with a hammer, and then use the hole....

Mmmmmmmm, that is so hot. :lil k: :FRlol:

velvett said:
I'm thinking I'd much rather be tackled while just fresh out of the shower still glistening wet with a pair of hungry lips and a curious tongue between my damp thigh

....eh, but that's just me
wait im trying to imagine this ok there... :) TY

Top Bottom