Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there anything sexier

LOL

Juts something so fucking sexy about a pretty girl with her pants down around her knees or ankles

Kroliczek said:
Get out of the tub wrinklednutz!

I'll be there in a second, let me just towel off

JerseyArt said:
LOL

Juts something so fucking sexy about a pretty girl with her pants down around her knees or ankles

Why do man like that so much? That and having sex while you are wearing cute tennis shoes.....

It's all good :p ;)

starfish said:
Why do man like that so much? That and having sex while you are wearing cute tennis shoes.....

It's all good :p ;)
I cant explain it. Just a powerful visual

Maybe its the whole submission thing ;)

Maybe its just how fucking hot her ass looks sticking up at you like that, with her back arched, and a fistful of her hair in your hand :p

As a female i can tell you that for me it is without a doubt very very sexy for my bf to come up behind me when i am not expecting it (or even when i am ). It doesn't matter if i am tired or so pissed at him i can't stand it, if he does that i almost literally melt. All i can think of is his hard............

JerseyArt said:
I cant explain it. Just a powerful visual

Maybe its the whole submission thing ;)

Maybe its just how fucking hot her ass looks sticking up at you like that, with her back arched, and a fistful of her hair in your hand :p
You're talkin my language.

Top Bottom