Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THEORY: Sex with another w/condom and w/o condom

havoc

Shaolin Ninja
A male and female engage in sex, both not really looking or expecting much, they use a condom, the sex is typical sex, nothing to write home about, for what it is worth the "relationship" ends in a 2 - 4 week time span, just kind of gets played out.

Other: A male and female engage in sex, both not really looking or expecting much, they do not use a condom, the sex is typical sex, but since a condom was not used much more is involved, you can actually "feel" that person in a severely intimate way that no other act can match, shared juices/touch, condomless sex gives 2 people a better chance in "most" cases to develop something for each other, whether it's not a consistent "something" or something "consistent" it still seems to make each person involved realize or feel emotions that "sex with a condom" would not of invoked. Now by no means does this apply all the time, but I think if 50 people participated in an experiment that involved the above they would feel much closer in "whatever" way to the person they had "condomless" sex with.

Which leads to this: Condomless sex can give/cause illusional emotions due to the fact that nothing can match the feeling of being inside of someone in the rawest manner possible.

Make any sense or $$$?

NON-PLATINUM MEMBER

YO! Save me a back of what you got holmes. :)

I like the idea of the experiment.

I hear what you're saying. That said, sex with condoms suck! But I'd rather have that when it comes to sex with a stranger than std's or and unwanted pregnancy.

havoc said:
Which leads to this: Condomless sex can give/cause illusional emotions due to the fact that nothing can match the feeling of being inside of someone in the rawest manner possible.

Make any sense or $$$?

NON-PLATINUM MEMBER

I understand your point. Perhaps for some people this could be true, but I suspect it would be primarily guys who have that kind of reaction.

I've personally never felt closer to or more physically intimate with a guy just because he wasnt wearing a condom.

Milo Hobgoblin said:
Can women tell if a guy isnt wearing a condom???? Does it feel different to her?

She'll probably catch on once you ejaculate in her.

I spend most of the say with 2 condoms on. So when it's time for sex I take one of them off and I feel like a wild man.

Top Bottom