Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me something about yourself. Non-sexual enlightenments, only.

I once had a friend whos so called 'man' used to beat her and just generally abuse her pretty bad...verbal, physical, sexual.. I bought her a piece of shit car and gave her another $3000 so she could leave him and start her own life.... I picked her up one night while he was passed out from drinking all day and took her to my house and gave her the stuff, hugged her, told her I loved her and waved goodbye.... Last I heard, she was about to graduate from Law school :) Good for her :) I hope she remebers me when she is rich!!! :)

powderguy said:
I once had a friend whos so called 'man' used to beat her and just generally abuse her pretty bad...verbal, physical, sexual.. I bought her a piece of shit car and gave her another $3000 so she could leave him and start her own life.... I picked her up one night while he was passed out from drinking all day and took her to my house and gave her the stuff, hugged her, told her I loved her and waved goodbye.... Last I heard, she was about to graduate from Law school :) Good for her :) I hope she remebers me when she is rich!!! :)

I'll be sure to karma you as well when I recharge. :heart:

jnevin said:
It wasn't the best time in life. It was only if they said something. No justifying it. I can't believe it honestly. I've dealt with so much and have come a long way.

Now it's hookers.

j/k
Don't you also take a mean picture with a paper?

I spent over $8,000 on an education I never used, except as a few lines on a resume.

I've known a former mr. america, mr. world, and mr. universe my whole life although I haven't spoken to him in a few years, he has called me at home.

the-short-one said:
My boyfriend is being inducted into the Rodeo Hall of Fame in Cheyenne, Wyoming this year, and I served 3 years as Vice President of the Prescott Frontier Days Rodeo Association - "The World's Oldest Rodeo". It sucked.

Dam, Cheyenne Frontier Days, the daddy of 'em all. Lived there for 6 years. Only thing I learned about rodeo was it has to be pretty stupid to put your balls up against the back of a horse to buck your balls into and your ass off of. Watched it once and never went back, and we could go for free, thanks to Uncle Sam.
Oh 2 seasons in Cheyenne. Winter and Frontier Days, and it rains during frontier days.

actually loved it

now, about myself, and I am upset you mentioned BF, but I worked on NUKEs right there in Cheyenne. So there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom