Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me something about yourself. Non-sexual enlightenments, only.

Also, when I used to get really stressed out, I would beat the living shit out of homeless people.

I can change a swab in less than 10 minutes, no help, and be back on bottom to drill without breaking a sweat.

Also, I am quite capable of jumping drum wraps while running casing because I get a bit overzealous and run faster than the rg.

Haven't killed a man yet.

But I am working on it. P.M. me for a worm job.

I love learning about Marine Mammal Medicine and have become a pro at jumping on elephant seals and hooking up IV fluids without getting chomped on...makes for some great muscles and coordination. :chomp:

I played Rugby on the Stuttgart Women's Team whilst stationed at EUCOM. Pulled a rather large woman down onto my right ankle and tore ligaments. Discharged on crutches.

starfish said:
I love learning about Marine Mammal Medicine and have become a pro at jumping on elephant seals and hooking up IV fluids without getting chomped on...makes for some great muscles and coordination. :chomp:

Chroist, I'm such a fatty, you could practice on me. :worried:

Top Bottom