Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me about the best sex you ever had.

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
go.

On a private beach at night with a full moon and thunderstorms on the horizon.

I'm not really into romance novels, but that was a bad ass experience. Sex in public is always the best :)

now it's your turn........

cruising down hwy 1, early at night, girl becomes so worked up she mounts me while i am driving.. problem being it was an iroc and she wouldn't get off.. or rather she wouldn't stop....

another

she was going down on me, very pleasant, but she got so turned on she forced her self on me... i said no, and no means no doesn't it??

another

cruise ship.. in the sauna, steam, hot rocks oh the heat..

hmm. i have a few (same person) but probably the first time with him- we couldn't wait to be with each other. It was the kind of intensity where you can't drive fast enough to get to someplace private.
then as soon as the door shut, we were kissing and i knew i couldn't wait another minute longer. afterwards, i had tears in my eyes from the experience.

in the morning, after a long night of intense sex, i tried convincing him to do it again. he resisted, for a second, and I said okay. then i straddled his lap and opened my shirt. His hands went up and he told me to lay down.

It was in the late '80's in 'Lauderdale. I had been divorced from my first wife about a year and had just returned fro a 6 month "sabatical" in Cozumel Mexico running a dive boat for a fiend of mine from Houston. I was headed up 95 on a winter afternoon late. It was raining so hard that the animals were starting to pair off and get in line.

As I approached my exit I saw a dis-abled car on the side with a rain soaked young woman trying to change a tire. I pulled in behind her and asked if I could help. She looked up at me with a smile and said with a brittish accent "Please Sir?" I was done right there...5'-6"...125...wearing a trench coat. She could have been Catherine Zeta Jones stunt double. Her spare was garbage so I offered to takr her to a phone...we didn't have cell phones yet. I told her my house was right around the corner and we could dry off there. We pulled into the garage and before I got the car stopped we looked at each other. I pushed the close button for the door and invited her in. We walked in the house and I got a good look at her...what a doll. I shwed her to the phone and she made a few calls and told me that she couldn't reach any of her friends so I invited her to hang out a while untill the weather cleared and we would take care of the car then. I showed her a bathroom and towels and she asked if it was ok for her to shower. DUH!! She came into the family room after she showered wearing the trench coat holding a wad of wet clothes. I offered to wash her things and she said she would do it. I showed her where everything was and she took care of it. I was sitting on the couch and she came over and sat down next to me. I had poured to glasses of wine and was listening to some smooth jazz. She looked up at me...bit her lower lip and said "Now what?" I looked at her and saw that "look" in her eyes. I pulled her to me and we went at it. All over the house...all night....the absolute best.

We lived together for 3 years and were like all over each other all of the time. She was a super girl. She loved boating, fishing and diving. We worked out together and went to the Bahamas in my boat 3~4 times a year. She was in the US on a work Visa and I listed her as an employee of my business. She had to go back to the UK periodicaly to re-up her visa and we went together a few times. It was great. We were engaged and started planning our wedding and she was called home due to a family emergency....she called from London and said she was comming back in a few days...I never heard from her again. I went to England 4 times looking but never found her.

Took me a year to get over that one. Years have passed and I met another wonderful girl and married her 15 years ago. As the years have passed I sometimes have wondered what happened....untill last month. I got a card on my birthday post marked Nassau. It simply said "Still thinking of and missing you...M." Her name is Michelle and the note was her hand writting. I tucked that card away at my brothers house and am trying to forget it...we move on.

It was in the late '80's in 'Lauderdale. I had been divorced from my first wife about a year and had just returned fro a 6 month "sabatical" in Cozumel Mexico running a dive boat for a fiend of mine from Houston. I was headed up 95 on a winter afternoon late. It was raining so hard that the animals were starting to pair off and get in line.

As I approached my exit I saw a dis-abled car on the side with a rain soaked young woman trying to change a tire. I pulled in behind her and asked if I could help. She looked up at me with a smile and said with a brittish accent "Please Sir?" I was done right there...5'-6"...125...wearing a trench coat. She could have been Catherine Zeta Jones stunt double. Her spare was garbage so I offered to takr her to a phone...we didn't have cell phones yet. I told her my house was right around the corner and we could dry off there. We pulled into the garage and before I got the car stopped we looked at each other. I pushed the close button for the door and invited her in. We walked in the house and I got a good look at her...what a doll. I shwed her to the phone and she made a few calls and told me that she couldn't reach any of her friends so I invited her to hang out a while untill the weather cleared and we would take care of the car then. I showed her a bathroom and towels and she asked if it was ok for her to shower. DUH!! She came into the family room after she showered wearing the trench coat holding a wad of wet clothes. I offered to wash her things and she said she would do it. I showed her where everything was and she took care of it. I was sitting on the couch and she came over and sat down next to me. I had poured to glasses of wine and was listening to some smooth jazz. She looked up at me...bit her lower lip and said "Now what?" I looked at her and saw that "look" in her eyes. I pulled her to me and we went at it. All over the house...all night....the absolute best.

We lived together for 3 years and were like all over each other all of the time. She was a super girl. She loved boating, fishing and diving. We worked out together and went to the Bahamas in my boat 3~4 times a year. She was in the US on a work Visa and I listed her as an employee of my business. She had to go back to the UK periodicaly to re-up her visa and we went together a few times. It was great. We were engaged and started planning our wedding and she was called home due to a family emergency....she called from London and said she was comming back in a few days...I never heard from her again. I went to England 4 times looking but never found her.

Took me a year to get over that one. Years have passed and I met another wonderful girl and married her 15 years ago. As the years have passed I sometimes have wondered what happened....untill last month. I got a card on my birthday post marked Nassau. It simply said "Still thinking of and missing you...M." Her name is Michelle and the note was her hand writting. I tucked that card away at my brothers house and am trying to forget it...we move on.

Wow. That sounds like a movie...

Top Bottom