Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me about the best sex you ever had.

underwraps, do you have ocd, or have you gotten an std from unprotected sex?

this is a serious question and i'm not trying to be nosy. everyone should practice safe sex, but i'm just wondering where your strong feeling emanate from.

underwraps, do you have ocd, or have you gotten an std from unprotected sex?

this is a serious question and i'm not trying to be nosy. everyone should practice safe sex, but i'm just wondering where your strong feeling emanate from.
she did get an STD from what she thought "looked" like a clean man, I believe it was chlamidia, and I believe it was one of her many craigslist encounters, Im sure she'll come to confirm or correct....

she did get an STD from what she thought "looked" like a clean man, I believe it was chlamidia, and I believe it was one of her many craigslist encounters, Im sure she'll come to confirm or correct....

yeah... nothing good is going to come of that behavior, but it sounds like her advice might be a cry for help in disguise.

yeah... nothing good is going to come of that behavior, but it sounds like her advice might be a cry for help in disguise.
I get that she doesnt want others to go through what she went through but that's not really what this particular thread is for, she can make her own and tell her story (yet again) but obviously coming into a thread with sex stories to nag about not weating a condom is a bit of a buzz kill... and I told her and she doesnt care as long as she "saves people" most people know about STD they just dont care like once upon a time she didnt.... some of us are VERY aware of it and dont touch a ding dong without it :lmao:

Top Bottom