Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me about the best sex you ever had.

I fucked an 18 yr old pink haired Goth Chic with a smokin body In the Loony bin after a drug over dose.I would tell the story again but its already in a thread somewhere.I'll never forget the nurses pulling her off me after she snuck in for another round and got busted.The Staff started telling us to stop I didnt even miss a stroke until they demounted her.All the way down down the hallway she was screaming Gimmee my fuckin birthcontrol!!!

LOL, I can't type well enough to write one like UW and others. I can give you some ideas, funny it has to do with a Puerto Rican chic, what's up with that?

I was in Cancun, at the Condessa if any of yall have stayed there. Big resort, shaped in a U, pools in the center. I had been looking at these chicks, drinking, talking to everyone, trying to have a conversation with some Italian guys but wasn't getting to far, they spoke about as much English as I did Italian. I heard a girl say, "they're asking you where your going out to party tonight", when i turned around, this very beautiful PR chic was standing there. I'll describe her, 5'4', 115, long waist length wavy cold black hair, green eyes, about 34 small C breasts, smile to light up the western hemisphere. She was from NY, spoke native spanish so that's why she could pick up what the guys were trying to ask. She stayed and acted as our interpreter, so she and her friend, joined the party. As usual, drinks were flowing, blow was blowing, she and I just clicked as they say. I really enjoyed her company, and I think she mine. We stayed at the pool till it was getting time to get ready to go change and go into town to party. I walked her to her door and was making plans to meet at a club, we stared in each others eyes, and she gave me a nice peck on the lips and a devilish grin, then shut the door. I walked to my room, started to undress and then said to myself, "I really think that I should go back and kiss that woman like I wanted to, make sure she's really going to go through with meeting me as planned, and cement the whole thing", so i did. I went back, "Knock, knock, knock", she answered the door, kinda questioning. I put my arms out, took her face in my hands and kissed her with enough passion that birds and tweeting sounds, harps and shit could be heard all over the island. I held her close to me and whispered', "I'm not ready to leave you yet", and she led me into her room. Her roommate was there, we just looked at her and she layed don on the other bed, her back to us. We sat on the bed for a minute and kissed, then I let her down on the bed. I took her bathing suit off her suntanned shoulders and kissed my way to her chest. She was starting to get very excited and was helping me remove her bathing suit. I LOVE to eat pussy, crave it, savor it, need it. I had her shoulders over mine and was doing the best job that I could do. I have some decent moves I think. Within a short time she was gasping for air, moaning, saying realy sexy things to me, some in Spanish, that was really sexy. Remember the roommate? We both looked over there, she was watching us in the floor mirror, fingering herself and moaning, and cumming.
She had recovered from my "toungue lashing" and was ready to show me what she could do. It was fairly conventional, she on top, but with enough raw sexual energy that those times are few and far between. We had sex, no, we fucked each other, hard. We had sweaty, sexy sex, not ofr too long, less than an hour, but, DAMN, it was hawt! Then, I did go get changed, and she did meet me at a club. She wore what i would assume was her sexyest little black dress. We danced, salsa, even though I never had done that. I felt like freaking Ricky Martin or something. Yall would have been proud of this country boy.
We went back to the hotel at about 4 am or so. We walked down to the pool area and sat with our feet in the water. We're both still dressed, we kiss, talk, hold, kiss, nuzzle, smooch and generally have mental sex. I look up and she's sllipping out of her dress, remind you that the pool is in the middle of 1100 rooms, she gets in the water with only her tiny thong. I'm lookng stupid, starting to stumble, hell, i can't get MY clothes off fast enough! lol we find a waterfall and get under it, her body next to mine, cool water, hot skin, just yummy. Standing there, she put me inside her, we moved slightly back and forth and just enjoyed the moment, the feeling. As we started to get more excited, we needed to find a place wher she could sit. I found a in-pool swim up table, and she layeed back on that. he rhips were just out of the water and that was good for positioning. I pushed myself deep inside her, she just melted. We were one soul, one heart, fixated on eachother. It was shear extacy. She and i both came so hard that to think that someone wasn't watching would be foolish, but I didn't see any one. We took each other over and over till the sun started to rise. As the sun was coming up, we pulled a lounge chair to the waters edge. She layed back, both of us still completely nekkid, and I put my hardon inside her as we relaxed on top of each other. We covered with beach towles we found by the chairs. Exhausted, we both fell asleep in each others arms, on the beach in Cancun.

It was very special, her name was Yvette. I saw her a few more times and we just couldn't bridge the 2000k mile gap from NY to TX.

Uh, I see you like to write erotica and build up a story and sorry to ruin the mood, but there was no mention of condoms? No condoms?!! And no one in this effing world has a disease except the ONE OCD guy I happen to sleep with. Sheeesh. I get pissed off every time I hear about people messing around who apparently do it a lot and there's NO condoms? I'm not "underwraps" for just any reason. Please tell me you used protection.... then all else can fall back into place.

Uh, I see you like to write erotica and build up a story and sorry to ruin the mood, but there was no mention of condoms? No condoms?!! And no one in this effing world has a disease except the ONE OCD guy I happen to sleep with. Sheeesh. I get pissed off every time I hear about people messing around who apparently do it a lot and there's NO condoms? I'm not "underwraps" for just any reason. Please tell me you used protection.... then all else can fall back into place.

I didn't know I liked to write erotica either, I just tell my stories. UW, I'm quite a bit older than you, some of the stories I have are pre HIV/AIDS. Would I not use one now, no way in hell.

You want another story or NOT!? LOL I have a million of them. Tell me what kind of story you want, MMF, MFF, public, a love story again, What would you like to hear... :)

I wrote one a while ago about a fine-ass girl I met and she took me home, she was really into knives. It was another "all time favorite" of mine. I wrote it under my original SN, I got alot of feedback on that one.... I'll see if I can find it and post the link, it's lengthy.

TxB

Stop projecting your life experiences on us, yes it's stupid not to wear a condom, EVERYONE knows this, yes you got an STD for not wearing one, yes a bunch of idiots out there dont use it, some never get a thing, some do, stop it.....

Stop projecting your life experiences on us, yes it's stupid not to wear a condom, EVERYONE knows this, yes you got an STD for not wearing one, yes a bunch of idiots out there dont use it, some never get a thing, some do, stop it.....

Thanks Righty for pointing out this was pre-HIV and that you would use one. Yes, that makes me feel better.

Yes, Nans, I'm a walking public service announcement. So what? I'm just trying to save lives, be a HERO maybe. And what did it cost you? I few seconds of your time. I think that's worth it. The fastest group of people getting HIV are married women, after the married men who cheated on them, or the women got HIV on their own. That's not been pointed out.

Also, the new statistics in the U.S. are that 1 in 4 young people today will get an STD by the time they're 25. Yes, some do, and some don't. 3 out of 4 apparently don't. Let's talk about the other quarter of peopel...

You are blessed to not have had my stupidity in being too trusting and too, let's say, "adventurous". But, the disregard for the risks was just astounding to me in what I witnessed/experienced. It's down right SCARY. Yes, some of this is my own need to forgive myself and I feel a sense of purpose in helping other people to stop being stupid.

Hey, I'm just trying to continue setting the tone that safe sex is not just for OCD people. The high rate of STDs in the U.S. among the yunguns is very real and apparently continuing b/c it's not in conversation enough. Everyone likes to talk about sex and not the risks, like they doesn't exist. It's not erotic, romantic, or exciting. And that's the problem- people get lost in fantasy. I've had sex w/Satan and a couple of his demons and lived to tell about it. Every post I write about being safe refering to a post that doesn't mention safe sex in the midst of sex w/strangers is a prayer... Ok, ok, I'll TRY to pray in silence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom