Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me about the best sex you ever had.

hmm. i have a few (same person) but probably the first time with him- we couldn't wait to be with each other. It was the kind of intensity where you can't drive fast enough to get to someplace private.
then as soon as the door shut, we were kissing and i knew i couldn't wait another minute longer. afterwards, i had tears in my eyes from the experience.

in the morning, after a long night of intense sex, i tried convincing him to do it again. he resisted, for a second, and I said okay. then i straddled his lap and opened my shirt. His hands went up and he told me to lay down.

exactly as i remembered it...kinda..

Well hear goes mine:

I had ended a erlationship with a psycho Ex and I was feeling pretty damn good, lost weight, started excersizing and looked pretty hot, there was a guy I ha a couple of classes with who was incredibly hawt, big broud shoulders, bluest eyes, dreamy face, I was totally into him, he finally asked me out and we went to eat sushi, had some sake and had a great time, on our second date I invited him over and cooked dinner for him, after dinner we listened to some soft music and we started making out, he caresses my breast first gently and then as our breathing got heaevrier his stroke became stronger and stronger until we couldnt hold back anymore, we went into the bedroom were we took eachothers clothes off, when I finally mounted him and started riding him I knew something was wrong, everytime I moved his "manhood" would slide out and I couldnt feel much, so I was gonna give him a blow job when I saw it and thought "where's ur penis, you got robbed!" dude had smallest thing I've ever seen.... then the doorbell rang and my brother came over, I got saved by the bell, never called him back....

THE END

You promised me you wouldn't tell.:confused:

On Tuesday night I got "going away" sex... best ever, mind blowing.... gotta wai a couple of months for "seeing u again" sex :evil:

You sound like what Imay potentially turn into in a couple of years... :worried: you may want to check out the ML forums on ivillage..... ur not alone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom