Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking forever to get off

Rawb28

I'm having issues gettin off.. sometimes it'll take an hour and a half or ill just say I can't.. anyone have issues with this I'm on

Test prop 1 ml eod
Test cyp. 250 once a week
Eq. 400 a week
Win. 50mg ed
Clen. 100mcgs ed

Just started forma

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

i was on deca and test a couple years back and i started dating this chick and our first time we went at it for 45 minutes and my legs were sore from working out earlier in the day so i had to stop.. we went shopping.. came back home and went another 45 minutes and i couldn't finish. so its normal for this to happen. AAS are sex hormones so they will effect sex in some ways bad, in some ways good.

if its a new girl you should tell her why its happening or she will think its her.. you wouldn't want to have sex with a chick and not have her get off either. it would be dissapointing to you.

try jacking off and having her help you. this way she atleast knows you aren't a weirdo who can't get off.

For me its opposite, when iam "on" I can get off quick. When iam not on it usually takes forever. I think the hcgenerate helps get me off faster. During pct I can get off quick too. When I am not on any booster I can go forever.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

i was on deca and test a couple years back and i started dating this chick and our first time we went at it for 45 minutes and my legs were sore from working out earlier in the day so i had to stop.. we went shopping.. came back home and went another 45 minutes and i couldn't finish. so its normal for this to happen. AAS are sex hormones so they will effect sex in some ways bad, in some ways good.

if its a new girl you should tell her why its happening or she will think its her.. you wouldn't want to have sex with a chick and not have her get off either. it would be dissapointing to you.

try jacking off and having her help you. this way she atleast knows you aren't a weirdo who can't get off.

Thank you for the info.. ya I have to give up sometimes and then she can't have sex the next day cuz she's sore id rather be able to get off quick

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

It's probably the clen. If I go on a strong stimulant like it severly hurts my performance and I would have a hard time getting off. That's why I don't use any fat burner type of supplements, I'd rather have my real gear working 100% lol.

Are you taking any anti-depressants such as Paxil? Paxil is guaranteed to prevent you from reaching an orgasm!

If you are taking Paxil, switch to Prozac. Much easier to get off using Prozac.

Are you taking any anti-depressants such as Paxil? Paxil is guaranteed to prevent you from reaching an orgasm!

If you are taking Paxil, switch to Prozac. Much easier to get off using Prozac.

Ya totally...anti depressants are a dick killer.

Top Bottom