Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super horny the day after drinking?

casavant

Serious question:

OK, here's something I've been wondering about for quite some time now. If I drink really hard one night, the next day I am so horny I can't stand it. This happens every time without fail. Not only am I hornier than usual, but my junk is extra sensitive. Sometimes I'll get a hard on just from my johnson brushing against my jeans. I'll have sex a couple of times, then when my girlfriend leaves I'll have to crank one off once or twice. More than once I've had to jerk it four or five times in one afternoon before I was satisfied. My first couple of loads seem to be supersized on these days also. I'm 21 and have a pretty high sex drive anyway, but it's really exaggerated on post-drinking days, even with a severe hangover. It isn't a cause of concern or anything, but I am just curious if anybody else experiences this. Would it be due to some kind of hormone rebound effect?

I do not know why that is, but I also experience the same super horny feeling. Just gotta unload the gun the day after a heavy drinking night.

I jerk off right away after I get home from drinking. I sleep like a baby and next morning I pull it again before my nap and I sleep like a baby again.

I'm horny as hell just after sleeping. I don't need to go out drinking. That does help though, but I think it's being surrounded by chicks that might or might not want to fuck you.

Top Bottom