Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strongsmartsexy you SON OF A BITCH! I am CALLING YOUR ASS OUT!

ChefWide

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Dude!

I see you're online, i cant email your old addy, you wont accept PM's...

Lets get this straight: I miss you. You were a major asset to this and every board at EF and if my little vaseline covered sheep-leggings thing drove you away, THEN TELL ME!

I will stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand... to get yer ass back on here.

I cant contact you, but YOU can contact me. Make the move. Please. PM, Email, Phone. all or any.

:coffee:

I've asked about SSS's (<- what the?) wherabouts a few times...

He doesn't like us anymore.. :wilted:

I like him too
except when he talked bout anal sex
and he did that to make me speechless
hope he hasnt gotten into any trouble

ChefWide said:
Dude!

I see you're online, i cant email your old addy, you wont accept PM's...

Lets get this straight: I miss you. You were a major asset to this and every board at EF and if my little vaseline covered sheep-leggings thing drove you away, THEN TELL ME!

I will stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand... to get yer ass back on here.

I cant contact you, but YOU can contact me. Make the move. Please. PM, Email, Phone. all or any.

:coffee:

ahem..."dude can you hear chef?" hello anybody there...;)

I miss reading his posts as well.

Someone posted a while back on a thread though that he had good reason not to post anymore, something of a personal nature

We talked about SSS during dinner the other night, and myself, Lummie and Chef agreed that SSS has some very good knowledge to share to the rest of the board.

Come back, you big ass bastard!

He pushed over a grand, and is a grand and extravagant soul, and we miss ya, ya neadrafuck!

You have reason not to post? PM ME! EMAIL ME! I can see you were just/ are online... just let us know yer ok, and i will go back to my raison d'etre....

Top Bottom