Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a strange fetish?

gorillahung

I get off on watching women who are watching male strippers. I wonder if I'm the only one who enjoys that. I was in Toronto one time and they had a club for male strippers. It was mostly for gays but they let women in occasionally. I went on a night when women were allowed. I was erect the entire time from watching the 3 young ladies sitting next to the stage as they shouted in excitement whenever the stripper showed his cock.

It gives me a major self esteem boost, when I see girls checking out guys in way lesser shape than I'm in. It's kind of like going into a store where you know you can afford anything you want. I don't know if I'd call it a fetish though... Might not be looking at it the same way. Definitely would turn me right off, if my wife were watching any other guys, even if I know she won't cheat. I might feel differently if I were single and looking for a quick easy lay with a pre-horny-fied chick ;) . The thought of them being all warmed up and ready to pick my choice is a turn-on.

Charles

dude, just get on the stage, if you dont' want to let them touch you just say no... that's what you are wanting, so just do it..

Top Bottom