Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it strange to be best friends with a sibling of the opposite sex?

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
i met this girl (not in a romantic situation, just met her) and she claims her best friend is her older brother. this is the first time ive ever heard of this. they're all buddy buddy and shit and she keeps hugging him and stuff in public. i have a younger brother that i routinely beat the shit out of and he also attacks me on a daily basis. obviously we love each other but we're not best friends or anything. is it just me or is this really strange- this being bestfriends with a sibling thats the opposite sex?

It's creepy if you're dating her... but it's not that wierd from any other perspective. Not super common though either.

jh1 said:
It's creepy if you're dating her... but it's not that wierd from any other perspective. Not super common though either.

no but i would like to date her. shes white, blonde, cute and bubbly. this is kind of a turn off tho...

i have a friend whose best friend is her mom. they go everywhere. and one who is always out to the clubs with her sister. then one who runs a biz with her brother, and they always do stuff together. so not that odd.

Top Bottom