Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Straight men: What's your attitude towards cunnilingus?

Do you like doing cunnilingus?

• Yes, I love it! I try to do it everytime!

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • I enjoy it and it just depends on her mood.

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • I do it for the right woman only.

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • I try to avoid it, but will do it if she asks.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I plain don't do it, ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love giving it. And I can't remember being with a woman who didn't love receiving.

Strange that quite a few women on here don't seem very into it.

Wow, I was hoping for more responses. You men are not as "giving" as I thought. It's said you think about sex every 10 seconds, but the going down is is not the top priority there I guess. Sorry ladies. The men are not up in there (or going down) as much as we wanted to see.

I could care less if the go down... as long as they get the job right with the actual sex, but that's just me...

I have always wanted to do this. I had the good fortune to have a bi gf once and she gave me lessons. She loved 69, her on top.

The woman with me now is shaved and very clean. She is open to any type of pleasure and gets licked and kissed all she wants.

It has been my experience that oral sex bonds a pair like no other activity.

I enjoy doing it for her and have yet to have a woman who didn't get off on it, but reciprocity is a must!

Wow, it has become so much a part of our sex, that I really can't stand to go without it.

I absolutely love giving it. I love every second of it. Every lick, every little bit of juice I taste. I lick and kiss and tongue both holes until creamy ready to go. I could be the most gentle, where she feels every single little movement of my tongue, to very rough and forceful. It's the most beautiful thing to look at... and lick.

and kiss

and fondle. Holy FFF!, I can't live without it. Seriously, when we don't do it, for whatever reason, I feel I've missed out. I take a lot of time down there.

Yes, she loves it. (thankfully)

But I'm an ass man, and women's ass is number one priority for me.

damn, now I gotta go get some.

Love giving it, the control factor, the "look-what-I-can-do-to-your-body", the teasing, the whole process. I'm married now, but figuring out the woman your with at the time, how she likes it, showing her how you do things down there, that was always fun....

I only thought I knew how to eat pussy at 20something, I guarantee you at 50, I can make her eyes spin like a slot machine... lol

TxB

Love giving it, the control factor, the "look-what-I-can-do-to-your-body", the teasing, the whole process. I'm married now, but figuring out the woman your with at the time, how she likes it, showing her how you do things down there, that was always fun....

I only thought I knew how to eat pussy at 20something, I guarantee you at 50, I can make her eyes spin like a slot machine... lol

TxB

LOL. I must admit, only 1 guy has been able to make my eyes roll back and then make me cash out like he hit the jackpot and he was the oldest of all of them, around 40. The others are kind of like women who go down on a man, but don't know how to lock in when it's time and get him done. Women are a bit more complicated, but not by much. So, please explain your technique for the girls and guys who THINK they're hitting the jackpot, but are only maybe getting 4 out of 5 icons in a row- not saying it isn't fun to play even so. Ignorance is still BLISS for the woman in this case.

The technique the older guy used was he used rythm. Most guys are all over the place like a woman needs to be in the beginning of a BJ- a little here, there, depending on where the guy likes it. But, when it's time to get in sync, she has to set into a pattern that simulates F-in'. Same for this guy's technique. He lined up his tongue to go up and down and his fingers were in the same rythm. When they went in, his tongue went up to meet the little dot. When he slid them out, his tongue slid down. And he did this back and forth and in rythm so if simulated F-in' too. And THAT's what did it. All other guys, all over the place which isn't bad, but they don't get in rythm for the climax- just keep teasing and getting close, but not over the edge. Maybe that's easier for some women and can work for them. For those that need more focus- "This is how we do it."- just like the song.

I once described this technigue to a 20 year old who wouldn't leave me alone (online) and he tried it with a new girl and the girl could NOT believe it was his first time ever going down on a woman. I love playing Dr. Sue Johanssen. Any technique advice to add?

By the way, I'm dissapointed this thread didn't get as much attention as the hooker thread. Guys want to know and talk more about hookers than talk about how to eat Puun which would get you and keep you a woman so you won't NEED a hooker. But, I see the hooker advantages- they don't hook onto a man who CAN do it well.

Top Bottom