Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Straight boys an' their prostates

I don't have any problems what-so-ever with gay guys. I am a nightclub dj and some of the coolest people I have ever met and hung out with were gay BUT! I am sorry, my ass is definitely an exit only.
Just the thought of something prodding the area gives me chills.

Just me though.

fuck my Gf tried and I also did by myself and it never fuckin worked......... so sad I might be missing something

it seems too much like hopping on one foot and rubbing your head while snapping your fingers, but I will try anything once (or 12 times)

OK, I am not hung up on whose gay and not gay and whose bi and all that BS. It is generally true, I think, that most men associate anal penetration with homosexuality. It is also generally true, that most straight guys are not too sure what a prostrate is at least until they get cancer there. Straight guys are, I feel, mostly unaware of their pleasure centres and are focussed too much on other peoples appreciation of length, width and duration as opposed to the myriad other things that make a partner enjoy themselves and social stigma (which I feel is in itself self imposed) prevents many paths of experimentation.
I got over the anal thing (being a straight guy) when a lovely young lady stuck a little-finger-vibrator up my bum while having sex with her....now I just have to get over buying one.

My wife popped me the finger one night and worked her magic on my prostrate. I cannot say I ever cum so hard as I did that night. Now ever once in a while would she wants me to be really hard she pops in a Butt Plug. Not only does this hit the prostrate but it also make my PC muscle flex so tight that I am harder then a rock :mix:

Why are guys so afraid that having a girl put a finger in their ass makes them gay- maybe they are worried they might be??

I love to have my prostate massaged by a girl it feels awesome. End of the story. I don't want a guy to do it, cause I'm not gay.

I like blowjobs- just cause gay guys do that do blow jobs freak you out??

Bro if you don't like guys you don't like guys. So what if a girl payts with your ass??

It's not like one day a girl is playing with your ass, and the next you want a guy cornholing you- grow up!!!

Any ladies that want to play with my ass - BRING IT BABY!!

Re: Man oh man

Neo_born said:
I don't care if they judge me......cuz as you point your fingers at me remember there is three pointing back at yourself.

yeah, but at least those three fingers aren't brown.

Top Bottom