Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Straight boys an' their prostates

The prostate isn't necessarily a gay organ. Just the fact that it is pelasurable to have it stimulated doesn't automatically mean that one desires a dick in one's ass. A lady's slender digit does teh work just fine. Plus, tell her to just treat it like she'd like her vadge treated, and she'll get to working reall good!
:D

I second the motion - why the hell can't you be into girls and enjoy having your butt played with? Hell, I'm gay & don't get anything out of it (not for lack of trying). Takes all kinds.

simply remarkable

That is the greatest feeling (the reach around) when your about to bust that nizzut. Also the feeling of being with a girl who has a tiltied cervix(sp). I can get into unbelievable positions and my pelvic bone rubs her clit for me, making her come for 5-7 min each.

Man oh man

I tell you , you guys are all too hung up on what people think of you. Why do you care so much about if people think your gay or if you enjoy this or that. I say think what you wanna think. Do what you wanna do (as long as you don't hurt others in the process). If you enjoy a certain sexual behaviour what does it matter what other people think?. I have experienced prostate stimulation and have experienced big time orgasms. I have also jammed stuff up my @$$ and jacked off at the same time. I have done lots of things that some anal retentive, low self esteemed indiviuals would judge me as homosexual or something like that .but you know what, I don't care if they judge me......cuz as you point your fingers at me remember there is three pointing back at yourself. Have fun guys and be free from the media and what others tell you and how you should dress, act, love, learn and enjoy. peace out:mix:

Top Bottom