Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is the story of the first time I had sex with a girl

RottenWillow said:
I guess it irks me because it took me well over an hour to type and edit all that and people are now suggesting I just copied and pasted it from somewhere else. This'll be the last time I make this effort.
Please please :bawling: please please please :bawling: please please :bawling: please please :bawling: please please please :bawling: please please please don't let a few wanksters ruin it for the rest of us. :bawling:
Just because they can't imagine doing anything that hot doesn't mean it doesn't happen. :bawling:

I wont read all the responses, but am I the first to say...

MARSHA, MARSHA MARSHA!!! (line from the Brady Bunch)

LOL

heatherrae said:
I wont read all the responses, but am I the first to say...

MARSHA, MARSHA MARSHA!!! (line from the Brady Bunch)

LOL
Thank you for bring this thead back to life..... great read!!

RottenWillow said:
I was sharing stories via PM with Raina and wrote a long, detailed account of when I was 17 and first had sex with another girl. I've thought about it and feel like since I spent so much time typing this fucker, I should share it with other people.

Ok, in oct 2000 during my senior year I worked at Papa Johns as a "counter girl", which means I looked pretty and waited on walk-in customers. There was this girl Marsha who worked as a full time driver. She was 20 and looked kinda hispanic, but wasnt. I didnt talk to her at all because frankly I thought she was a loser for delivering pizzas, especially since she drove a shit car and was the only girl who delivered. (yes I was real snotty, my parents were rich and I was spoiled)

so anyway one night we did start talking and she was ok enough. I noticed she had this habit of keeping a real direct gaze while she was talking to me that kinda made me uncomfortable. She was usually real quiet and only the asst manager seemed to know her at all. Finally one night she had to take me home when my asshole bf wouldnt take me home one night. So we talked and she just straight fucking asked me if I liked girls. LOLOL....I was like "uhh...uhhh...whaddaya mean?". She was like "nothing" and laughed me off. I guess I had the deer in the headlights look. After that I started looking at her differently cause I knew she was either bi or gay and that she seemed into me. I did a little real tame flirting for a few weeks I guess until one night I was one of the closers.

The driver was still moping and I was sitting on the counter waiting for him. Marsha calls up and starts blatantly fucking booty calling me. Just talking hardcore straight sex...and I'm wigging the fuck out. So now I have my dad's car and she knows it and is telling me to come over the her house right now. Ok I'll come over.

She turned out to live in this scarey mobile home park. Oh honey it was bad. Not dangerous or anything, just crappo. (I found out later her deal was she'd been married and moved with her husband from Michigan and he left her so she had to live in shitsville.) So I see this place and I'm like "oooh my god what the fuck am I doing??" I seriously almost left, but went on and knocked.

She had just gotten out of the shower and her long thick, shiny dark hair was still damp. She was wearing a silk robe with obviously no bra underneath. I remember the the mixture of her bath scrub and her shampoo smelled really wonderful. She had perfectly straight, white teeth and just flawless skin. So we sat down on the couch pretty much hip to hip, with me on her left. We just chitchatted and watched Pumpkinhead on tv. It seemed like a long time, but probably wasnt more than 30 minutes before we started kissing.

now let me stop here to say that I had never even KISSED a girl before. Nothing, nada.

Everything was just perfect. ANYTHING could've derailed this for me, funky breath, acne, a little moustache, dirty hair....so many things, but that girl in that moment was just perfect.

She was a great kisser....aggressive, flirty, deeply passionate....Jesus she really was fucking amazing. I started getting getting all up on her and she started teasing me by pulling back and stopping the kiss. Honey, that girl was soooo amazingly sexy. I still compare everyone to her.

Anyway, finally she opened her robe and was fully nude underneath. Her bush was pretty much natural, but neatly trimmed. She had a soft, zaftig shape. Full, but firm legs, soft, undulating tummy, and full, rounded breast with big pink areoles. I remember looking at all this, but not being sure what I wanted to do to it, or where to start. She knew that too, so she took off my peasant top and bra and put my left hand on her tummy. I just kind of aimlessly caressed her cause I swear I was just overwhelmed. It was so weird, but erotic as a motherfucker. She teased my nipples, first with her thumb and forefinger, then with her mouth. She just real lightly tickled my nipples with the tip of her tongue, then gently sucked and lightly grazed them with her teeth.

I was still wearing my shorts, she hadnt even touched my pussy and I swear to God I was probably 85% to orgasm. Seriously. I was so horny and the whole thing seemed so dreamy I swear it was like I was high or something.

So she told me to stand up and I did. She told me to undo the snap on my shorts, and only unzip them a little and slowly slide them down off my hips. I did. I was wearing full coverage cottons and they were completely stuck to my pussy. they looked like someone had poured a pitcher of water down my pants. I cant remember really anything she said verbatim, except one thing. While still seated on the couch and me standing in front of her in my soaked panties she started sliding the back of her forefinger up and down on the ouside of my panties across my bulging clit and said "your pussy likes me, doesnt she?"...'your pussy likes marsha". I swear to God my knees knocked I was so turned on. I was completely her bitch right then.

I think I put my hands on my hips, not sure, but just kinda stood there quivering.

She told me to kneel down in front of the couch. I did. The floor was wood and hurt my knees, but I didnt really notice. She slid forward on the couch, and spread eagle with her heels propped on the edges. If she said anything I dont remember. She pussy was pink and smelled like her raspberry bath scrub. I just looked at it for a few seconds and leaned into it and just started doing everything I'd liked to have done to me. She gave me a little instruction, but mostly just let me go at it on my own. I did taste it when she started to get wet and her hips did start moving up and down a little, so I know I was at least doing something right. I'm 99% sure she did not cum though. We switched out and she got on the floor. She started in with the same teasing action she'd used on my tits, but I was too far gone and popped anyway. She said something about me being naughty (because I came real quick, not sure) and almost entirely stopped. After a while she got back to it for real. She tried the finger on my g-spot, but that just made me feel like I had to pee so she stopped. Then Sulma discovered she like booty love, cause marsha went there. Not in it, just on it and around it. OMG. When she came back to my clit I came so hard I peed a little bit.

Then we relaxed for a minute. Then we went into her bedroom and I had Round 2 on her pussy. She did cum that time, but not big at all. (I did not have the skills. )

Then we went back out in the living room and she made us poptarts. LOL....later she was leaning over her loveseat to pick up her phone that she kept back there for some reason, and I licked her ass. I only did it playfully for a second, but I guess I kinda wanted to try it too. She started talking all nasty to me again about how I liked doing that so I kept doing it for a few minutes. Then she flipped over and I ate her again. That was the closest I came to owning her. She came pretty good that time.

Anyway I got home at like 3:30 in the morning and the police were in my parents driveway. OOOOPS! Sulma was in trouble again. But that's another story.

Love the story. Wow i was gettin a little hard in the pants lol :p

Top Bottom