Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is the story of the first time I had sex with a girl

I am a visual kind of guy, i get turned on by sight and smell.

I have NEVER been turned on by reading a story, amazing simply amazing

My girl is going to get it bad tonight.....It going to another night all about her

Damn that was some hot shit

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

hanselthecaretaker said:
First of all, that's the fastest I've ever been able to read I think.

Second, lol at you working at Papa John's if you were rich and spoiled.

Third, I doubt that was pee.....you musta squirted. :p

LOL....were you scanning down the screen with your finger like that super speed readers!?

Eventually my mom made me get a job since she got tired of me partying, making bad grades, and just spending their money.

The female ejaculate is never more than one teaspoon, but women loosing bladder control when they have really big orgasms is not uncommon. Urine can very often be colorless and odorless.

RottenWillow said:
The female ejaculate is never more than one teaspoon, but women loosing bladder control when they have really big orgasms is not uncommon. Urine can very often be colorless and odorless.

Are you sure it's never more than a teaspoon or so?

hanselthecaretaker said:
Are you sure it's never more than a teaspoon or so?

Yep. I checked that whole deal out at length a few years ago. The rapid spasmodic contractions of the vaginal canal can pump out up to a teaspoon of the vaginal lubrication upon orgasm. People confuse the two since urine often can be completely clear and odorless, and since we dont have the equipment to produce anything like semen or a prostate to squirt it out, there's nothing else it can be except the bladder lettin' loose. Women are more likely to loose bladder control than men anyway because of some slight difference in our urinary tract...we're more likely to pee from laughing, or cumming real hard. Sucks, but true. :)

HO

Lee

Shit.

that just gave me wood. raging wood. mahogany.

i never would have found this thanks to it being linked in Binos sig.

bump

Top Bottom