Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is the story of the first time I had sex with a girl

I think everyone has had at least one sexual experience that for whatever reason was just perfect....just complete erotic perfection. That night with Marsha was like that for me, especially considering that I not only prefer guys sexually, but I'd never done anything at all with a girl prior to that night. If she'd been able to read my mind she wouldnt have been able to do a better job turning me on.

Her skills, her seduction, her smell, her taste....I'd fuck her all over again now, even knowing what a game playing asshole she turned out to be.

No I think we can have 2 threads. That's a-okay with me. Our secret is out-- that you and I love to send this stuff to one another! But now we're sharing.

I don't think I'll post my first time tale. That was just for you but I'll work on telling a real life tale this week. :verygood:

Raina said:
No I think we can have 2 threads. That's a-okay with me. Our secret is out-- that you and I love to send this stuff to one another! But now we're sharing.

No, I meant move your fantasy from post #3 in the fantasy thread. the peeps here appreciate that stuff more than some (Gus!) forums. ;)

Raina said:
I don't think I'll post my first time tale. That was just for you but I'll work on telling a real life tale this week. :verygood:

yaaay! This will be worth the wait. :D

so wait, ur not even a lesbion?

damn things work so much different for guys.

i need a marsha anyway though

Sounds like everybody needs a little Marsha now and then...

Its fun to fantasize though. :)

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."

Top Bottom