Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop it with the unwelcomed homosexual advances

the_only_sepe said:
I let the girls come to me
and has a gal you don't want kept hitting on you, even though you have turned her down?

raging hormones and temporary lust insanity affect us all, guy or gals, straight or gay; espically with some alcohol mixed in to loosen up the inhibitions.

the next morning, i have often wondered why the hell did i made such a fool outta myself, chasing after someone after they kept turning me down.

Last edited:
superqt4u2nv said:
Ah I see well I have a good friend and he is always trying to get the straight guys to switch teams or at least step over to the other side for a night. You would be suprised at his success rate!
My advice tell him that his advances are making you feel uncomfortable and that your not interested in the least bit.

yeah Ive had them try that b4 super booty :qt: I know all of their tricks, I guess I will have to tell him.

rnch said:
and has a gal you don't want kept hitting on you, even though you have turned her down?

raging hormones and temporary lust insanity affect us all, guy or gals, straight or gay; espically with some alcohol mixed in to loosen up the inhibitions.

the next morning, i have often wondered why the hell did i made such a fool outta myself, persue someone after they kept turning me down.

read that post u quoted again and take a guess

sep, take it as a compliment to your face, hair and body...........if you have worked at the club you made reference to, then you know only the best looking guys get hit on there.

you can't tell me, that in some altered state of alcoholic and/or chemical mind, that you didn't hit on someone several times after they turned you down?

chill out bro.................there are worse things in this world than getting hit on by both sides of the pasture!

rnch said:
sep, take it as a compliment to your face, hair and body...........if you have worked at the club you made reference to, then you know only the best looking guys get hit on there.

you can't tell me, that in some altered state of alcoholic and/or chemical mind, that you didn't hit on someone several times after they turned you down?

chill out bro.................there are worse things in this world than getting hit on by both sides of the pasture!

oh im chill, when I get hit on by a stranger thats fine, but when someone that you see often (not by choice) repeatedly touches and talks to you as if you are gay it makes me uncomfortable. I guess because of the huge intrest he is taking in me, I feel as if he has overstepped his boundaries

the_only_sepe said:
oh im chill, when I get hit on by a stranger thats fine, but when someone that you see often (not by choice) repeatedly touches and talks to you as if you are gay it makes me uncomfortable. I guess because of the huge intrest he is taking in me, I feel as if he has overstepped his boundaries
i guess i can see your point, it's just never happened to me. :(

if, as you say, it was someone who knows me personally, it might piss me off after a while; i would also feel he is violating my personal space and infringing on our friendship.

[edited by digger]

Please Don't Feed the Troll.

It's an idiot abusing some library PC which has been abused multiple times before. No mas.

Last edited by a moderator:
the_only_sepe said:
BTW.. this is someone I know personally

So why are you telling us instead of them?

I am under the notion that you tell the queer one time that you are not gay and no thanks. Then after that if they persist it is like you bust their head open like you would a fag coming on to you in prison.

Top Bottom