Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squirting yogurt?

homingpigeon

I wasn't sure which section to put this in but here is my question. . .

Been dating this girl for a couple months. Last night I finished in her mouth for the first time in a week or so. As soon as I was done she wanted to know how my diet had changed because the consistency and taste of my cum had changed. She is right about the consistency... It used to be like honey now it more like clumpy yogurt.

Has anyone experienced this type of change before? I am drinking plenty of fluids.

I am in week 4 of this cycle...

Test e 250mg twice weekly
Epi 40mg ed
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Forged liver
Opti-men vitamin
HCGenerate

Discuss.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

What is your diet consisting of while on cycle? Eat more fruits and veggies, pineapple and celery will give it a better taste for her taste buds.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

When on cycle my girl told me it tasted like poison and when off cycle it doesn't taste so bad

What is your diet consisting of while on cycle? Eat more fruits and veggies, pineapple and celery will give it a better taste for her taste buds.

I have been drinking a serving of Isopure powder and n2 bulk daily. I have heard that protein powders and artificial sweetener can make it taste bad.

I'll try the celery.

Any idea about the consistency?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

I had the same thing happen to me (but with my girlfriend, not yours lol) I thought it was my dbol. I didn't even think it could have been the test. Not sure how just more testosterone could change the taste of sperm.....

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I had the same thing happen to me (but with my girlfriend, not yours lol) I thought it was my dbol. I didn't even think it could have been the test. Not sure how just more testosterone could change the taste of sperm.....

I think Epistane is derived from Dianabol. . . or at least they have a very similar chemical structure. Maybe that is the correlation.

Top Bottom