Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spurrier is a cock

hamstershaver

reports coming out say he has agreed to take over the head coaching job of the south carolina game cocks next year replacing lou holtz, ive heard the rumors for the past week but im still surprised hes going there

fucker just had to come back to the SEC

Well as a vols fan I'm excited he's at least going back to the SEC East. Now the rivalry for UT vs. USC can go up a notch. I have heard a big reason he went to USC is that Hootie Johnson (President of Augusta country club) is a big south carolina guy, and worked out a deal with Spurrier to have a membership to the golf course if he came to south cackolacki. Old guys and their golf...i'll tell ya....

Dial_tone said:
fucker just had to come back to the SEC
well you'll have 2-3 years beofre his recruiting kicks in
bottom line,if your son is a highly talented high school QB in the south
no matter what team you pulled for and/or graduated from
your gonna send your boy to spurrier
if you're smart

4everhung said:
if you're smart

Actually spurrier's qb's traditionally weren't the top recruits, and in turn weren't ever successful on the next level (Except for Brock Berlin & Rex Grossman). I don't think Florida has a single quarterback from the Spurrier era in the NFL right now. (Aside from maybe Doug Johnson who is probably 3rd string somewhere). But yeah he'll still get some good players. There is a lot of talent in South Carolina. I know UT gets a lot of players from there, so that might hurt their recruiting.

4everhung said:
if you're smart

I'd sooner send him to TN. Need I remind you of the list of FL QB failures in the NFL?

Kerwin Bell
Shane Matthews
Danny Wuerffel
Jesse Palmer
may as well add Rex Grossman now

Dial_tone said:
I'd sooner send him to TN. Need I remind you of the list of FL QB failures in the NFL?

Kerwin Bell
Shane Matthews
Danny Wuerffel
Jesse Palmer
may as well add Rex Grossman now

Grossman got hurt. He was playing pretty good to start the year. I think he is going to be a good player. He has a ton of talent and is a real competitor. He is the exception to spurrier's nfl success.

TN was another choice
it's no so much whether they are ever successful in the NFL
just get that first fat contract

Top Bottom