Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spicy Vagina?

N

novamanms

I thought I had heard it all until tonight. A friend of mine hooked up with a girl last night and called me this afternoon raving about the scents and smells of her. He says she was somewhere betweem chai and pumpkin pie.

Unfortunately, I've only heard of this phenomenon (which I call Clovina) twice in my life. And I have encountered a lady that was a tad less human and more of a sweetness...but nothing as profound as this guy is talking about.

I keep having the line from Anchorman ring in my head, "...and her ass smells like cinnamon!!!"

Ok, so have any of you encountered the mystical and rare Clovina? And if you have, do you think its something she bathes with? Her natural biochemistry?

Gymgurl claims her is honey-flavored and scented, by the way. My kind of lady. :verygood:

Pussys definately have different tastes. Some are so good....you could just take a yr of work and dive in there :)

Hmmmm, never heard of this.......I've been told before I taste "sweet" but no food references.....

I hear it's got to do with food intake, yeah...but...more likely than not, if your other fluids (sweat, etc...) are salty, then you'll be a little salty down there...if your sweat is acidic, etc...bottomline, if you go to the gym and your sweat isn't weird or salty, then thats probably how it tastes down there, only thicker....

Top Bottom