Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone PM'd me asking me what my sexual orientation is

stilleto said:
lol, i'd offer, but i don't think you'd take me up on it.
;)

Oh, Honey! You bet I would! What can you offer???

Freddie de Lux said:
Oh, Honey! You bet I would! What can you offer???

i could put in a good word for you with my hairdresser?
give you my high school music teacher's phone number?
:)

stilleto said:
i could put in a good word for you with my hairdresser?
give you my high school music teacher's phone number?
:)

You know, this is very upsetting. What is it about me that instantly makes people think that I am GAY? I am getting tired of these assumptions. Honestly. Now, I am sure that your hairdresser is lovely, Darling, because your hair always looks divine. And what a marvellous career it must be to teach music. I am sure he is a fascinating fine gentleman.

Freddie de Lux said:
You know, this is very upsetting. What is it about me that instantly makes people think that I am GAY? I am getting tired of these assumptions. Honestly. Now, I am sure that your hairdresser is lovely, Darling, because your hair always looks divine. And what a marvellous career it must be to teach music. I am sure he is a fascinating fine gentleman.

now, what made you assume they were both men?
:heart: :heart: :heart:

stilleto said:
oh, i'm playing with you.
i don't offer myself for sexual exchanges, i hope you understand. :)

Your answer was actually very clever. Exactly - what made me think they were men? Specially if you were offering a hook up with a hairdresser and a music teacher...

Freddie de Lux said:
Your answer was actually very clever. Exactly - what made me think they were men? Specially if you were offering a hook up with a hairdresser and a music teacher...

its a preconceived notion. If someone is interested in fashion, theater, jewelry, etc, most people consider those feminine qualities.
Now, i don't know if i know you better than other people here, but i know you well enough to know what your orientation is, so you know i was playing with you. :heart:

Top Bottom