Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some quotable quotes from a sexy...yes, sexy, conservative.

Longhorn85

Yes, Ann Coutler is sexy to me, even if she's a little skinny. Her Long Blonde hair and is a welcome sight on most of those male-dominated news talk shows.

Here are some of her more inflammatory quotes:

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."---Politically Incorrect, 12/18/97

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."---Washington Post 8/1/00

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

ttlpkg said:
Yes, Ann Coutler is sexy to me, even if she's a little skinny. Her Long Blonde hair and is a welcome sight on most of those male-dominated news talk shows.

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

these 2 quotes are perhaps the only 2 that make a shred of sense. the other two sound like that from a woman trying desparately to make a name for herself in the same way a girl will wear as little as possible on a clearly freezing day to garner attention

and even these two are a little silly at best

Re: Re: Some quotable quotes from a sexy...yes, sexy, conservative.

danielson said:

the other two sound like that from a woman trying desparately to make a name for herself in the same way a girl will wear as little as possible on a clearly freezing day to garner attention

This is probably a fair characterization of her. I wonder if Geraldo fucked her?

All the conservative chicks on TV and on the Financial networks look like High dollar call girls.

ttlpkg said:
"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

This is retarded.
Campaign platforms are different within a party from election to election and new issues come up all the time.

I'm a swing voter because I like/dislike certain aspects of both sides, but usually one or two big issues arrise and the party that sees it my way gets my vote.

Oh yeah... I'd hit it.

Top Bottom