Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some advice from women needed!

GOOD LORD MAN!

Oral, Oral, Oral

Tongue, lips, fingers

oh and full body pet and rubs..........
works for me everything...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Just thinking about it.

:p :p :p

oh, excuse me.

should have thought that one through

I guess I should have known better than to suggest something reasonable... stick with the anal beads man, and get a video camra... do a live-cam on the net... fuck like Ron Jeremy... hahahahaha... GOOD LUCK!:D :D :D :D :D

Dieslgrl

If you have two hands and a pecker you don't need all the toys. I have never had to use toys on a woman in my entire sexual career and have never had a complaint. The toys may be an added bonus but you should learn how to handle things the natural way first.

It could come back to bit eyou in the rear when your woman can no longer get off with just regular sex because her clit is used to a triple-D-cell-powered jack hammer.

ummmm...........

I wouldn't normally do this but hell,

Wizkid's comment that he's 16 but looks 20 . . . in the context that he wrote it . . . . for me that says it all. Anyone else see that or am I just having a magic moment?

:rolleyes:

Superbabe said:
ummmm...........

I wouldn't normally do this but hell,

Wizkid's comment that he's 16 but looks 20 . . . in the context that he wrote it . . . . for me that says it all. Anyone else see that or am I just having a magic moment?

:rolleyes:

No your not the only one.

it was quite an exageration, i just figure that cuz i get mistaken that i am older at the gym because of my mass and muscles, but my face makes me look like im 13 :(

~WizKid :kaioken:

Mmmm, I would hand all the toys to your freind and then bend over...

I am actually verging on being serious...unless she's really liberated, it might be novel for her to be in complete control...you could tie yourself up and to show how much you care...you could show her all the research you've done on this site to honour her....oh, but leaving a blow torch handy might be going too far.

....or.....why not leave her loose on Elite fitness and say 'take your pick'....very courteous....

Top Bottom