Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So your caught!

enacer420nj

Must be all the test...this short little half asian chick at my gym has the tightest body im talking nice gluts and leggs and big D size fake tits...not so hot in the face..cant help but check out the body. im in between sets zoned out with the ipod shes kneeling on the pullup machine doing these with perfect form her ass is arched ever so nicely and when shes done she turns to the left..im like 20 feet away starring at her with my mouth open...i turned quick and went back to what i was doing...this happen to you guys? I say fuck it you wear tight shit to the gym and look like that im gonna look...

i feel ya bro. happens to me all the time.. if they gonna flaunt it they are askin for guys to look ! they can' t expect to walk up in a gym full of testosterone and not get checked out when they are wearing tight spandex nipple showing clothes !

I like to make sure I have a little drool coming out of the side of my mouth, my eyes are real big and kinda glazed over and Im swaying back and forth when they catch me looking.

Im use to it,, Ladys wearing this shit..try to be respectful..but figured if they are going to wear this kind of shit..I guess they want me to look...especially when they make it so OBVIUOS!...walk in front of you...or work out by you..I mean come on

Mavafanculo said:
the less you look, the more they make sure to get in your line of sight so you HAVE to look.

Your rite about that..we have this girl..I nicked named her.."tit's on a stick"...she wears short as shorts...ass hangs out... then these tight shirts tank top kind of shirt FAKE boobs hang out..nice looking but she trys so hard to make me look..I refuse...she'll even sit down beside me on a bench..undo her hair...ya know what i mean.... I just dont care..then she will walk in front of me....FUNNY....SHE just wants guys to look..thats all

what about when they wear thongs and workout extra hard so the thong lines are visible through their pants/shorts. sweaty thongs are way gross!!

mustang_00 said:
what about when they wear thongs and workout extra hard so the thong lines are visible through their pants/shorts. sweaty thongs are way gross!!

Fuck that I wanna ring it out in my mouth

Top Bottom