Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So your caught!

Honestly, yes it does. I mean I really REALLY don't understand where MOST MEN get this notion that MOST WOMEN'S morality directly correlates to her clothing or lack thereof ESPECIALLY in a gym where it it hot and sweaty and people have hard-earned bodies.

Women just don't think the way that men do given the same situation. MANY men flat out refuse to *hear* that and I find it to be irksome sometimes....

I don't think it's just the clothing though. There are some obvious actions that go along with the clothing that differentiates between what guys are referring to as skanks and those that aren't. I mean I see some absolutely gorgeous women in the gym at times and they just get down and do their own thing. Gotta respect that. Not that I do disrespect the ones that are flaunting it to but their are sometimes obvious and sometimes subtle differences between the two were talking about here.

Good god..is this shit ever going to die....when the F@#$ will society stop blaming shit on men?

When people realize that their opinions on finance psychology and medicine aren't factual or even typically correct. When pointing to someone else for a problem 3 fingers point back at you.

Treat men like pigs and you will see the dirtiest pig you ever met. It's factual and backed up by scientific study.

End womens Suffrage men!!!!

Its sucha shame- cuz there are so many guys who dont do that @ the gym..

I mean.. how would this "hot" girls boyfriend feel.. all these pigs starring & drooling..

What a shame.. Take a quick side look & carry on w/ your workout!! Its sooooo disrespectful to me when guys ooggle girls.

NOO

That is JUST IT!! most guys here look better than the 80 percent of flabby skinned women in their gym. WE AREN'T STARING!!!! Were too busy busting our asses trying to meet goals.

HOWEVER.....On occasion we do and on occasion we get caught..Sorta? I just smile and keep doing what I am doing..SOME bitches think the whole FUCKING WORLD Is staring every time they take a drink of water. Oh you KNOW THEM!!! Been workin out for long enough that they have made improvements and they think guys can't get withint spitting distance of them without a boner.

That's the shit we should be talking about..all this crap about hot girls at the gym...My mind doesn't have room for anyone that's more into themselves than I am.

You know you can tastefully (and respectfully) glance at an attractive woman in the gym too. It's like paying them a compliment. Doesn't need to be a tongue hanging out ogling look but a sly glance and smile as if to say "nice" :D. Interested in your thoughts on that BM?

This is something I am guilty of most definately. I love women..plain and simple and if I see an attarctive girl be it in the gym or anywhere then I find it hard not to catch her eye in some way. If she is with a man then that doesn't apply but on her own then I think it can be done with some respect and more often than not you tend to receive acknowledgement in the positive. As I say it's like passing a compliment.

Ya, when I see a very attractive woman (not a 7 or 8 were talkin 9 or a dime can only handle one time kinda fine)I will glance then remind myself that is the reason Adam was kicked out of the damn garden of Eden. Poisonous life draining creatures of self righteousness!!!

lol yes I am TFB!!!

PS Flattering men is a sign of strength. If you can say wow your handsome!(when appropriate) And keep walking. You will do 2 things.

A Make that guys day and probably be the only woman strong enough in herself to do such a thing he will ever meet.

B Outwardly express your lack of fear of the world and other peoples opinions of you.

Woman's appreciation of flattery and complete lack of ability to give honest compliments that they expect themselves is proof they are still the weaker sex!!!

I used to have this in my sig for YEARS:

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever."

... and it is, male or female, child, work of art, fine meal... if it is aesthetically pleasing to the eye OF COURSE we will want to look.

I hope that I never EVER get passed over for those complimentary looks. There is nothing nicer than the sincere compliment of a respectfull passing glance. :)

I do it too. Hell, I am married, not dead. But I always make sure that the man doesn't see me looking EVER. If I am with my husband then I make sure that neither party can see me looking. Sorta silly though when you consider that my husband knows what I find physically appealing in a man. I point out hot women (as if he hasn't already scoped them out LOL) to him but still, he is a man and it bothers him to some extent. Me, I am not bothered in the least. :)

Ok, so we have a lot of common ground here with our thinking then but not sure why you wouldn't want a man to see you checking him out at all. Works both ways but I understand the perceived difference in this regard between the sexes.

I would have said. Well stupid hope you learn your lesson for next time..Do the math first...Prolly tossed them 5 or 10 bucks because it sucks to fuck yourself over.

Sweetly calling someone a sucker is still calling them a sucker..OR worse..Awe your such a sweet momma's boy!! Gimmie your shit

TFB = Total Fuckin Bastard

Again if I see a woman or co worker that for whatever reason I can't help but stop for a moment and notice how they look. (some times it's even as simple as coordinating makeup and the outfit in a way that is striking) I'll say damn you look really good I Like how you (insert what impressed me) then walk off. Why? Because women are stupid enough to think whenever I compliment them I must want to "get in it" I am not the most attractive man. I'm not abercrombie model by any stretch. But I know my worth. Women I find most 99% of the time over estimate their own worth. Daddies princess syndrome I call it.

You are sweet... :)

Giving a sincere compliment to a man is not the same as a man thinking that you are checking him out (false compliment he formulates in his head because a female literally gave him the time of day).

I don't compliment men on their appearance as that is not what I find valuable in a man. I compliment men on their presence, character, wit, and balls. That can not be surmized in passing.

I will give an example:

Two young boys (high school) came to our door the other evening to sell raffle tickets to get their award winning wrestling team to Florida to compete (we are in Texas). My husband and I bought two tickets. The young boys made an error and had to eat 10$ but they brought the extra ticket over to the house. They could have kept the ticket themselves, hell they HAD to pay for it anyway. But instead it cost them gas and time to drive back over to deliver the extra ticket that they HAD to pay for. I complimented them for their forth-rightness and character and said that clearly their parents were bringing them up right.

:heart: Those are SINCERE compliments and with me are plentifull when the situation is appropriate.

Top Bottom