Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So your caught!

This one chick layed down on a decline bench right infront of me with a low cut extra tight top. Then started fiddling with her iPod down her bra or what ever it was and looked back to make sure she was bein watched by me.........awseome, lets fuck?

mustang_00 said:
i usually start rubbing my cawk as i'm looking at them. then i mouth the words "you're dead!"

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Thats the funniest shit I've read in a while!
Fuck it, look all you want. If a girl wears a shirt showing cleavage, she WANTS people to look. Same thing if a thong is showing, ect,ect. If they didn't want to show it off, than they wouldn't. Its also fun to tell them that and watch as they try to think of an arguement. :)

*sigh*

True, if I minded people looking then I would cover that shit up, HOWEVER, you guys make it sound as if these women WANT YOU.

Showing off a tight hard body is one thing. I suppose you guys all workout in Burkahs right? But you guys are talking as if these girls want you to act like fucking cromagnun idiots...

Dudes, keep your cocks in your pants, please.

Some chic at my gym was doing those one leg kick outs and her fucking ass was beautiful and she seen me looking at it.. I prob wouldnt approach women in the gym though for sex, shit might get weird then I would have to find new gym

We had a girl at Gold's who had the most amazing body. She used to walk in an stand about 6 inches in front of the glass wall that separated the gym floor from the front lobby. She was always wearing the shortest shorts she could find and she would reach her leg up and put it flat on the glass wall in front of her with her foot above her head to stretch out. We had a dumbbell pit where all the big guys and juicers spent most of their time and you would literally just hear dumbbells dropping while people walked over to gauk at her.

IMO if you wear stuff like that and stretch in a way that shows everything off, etc., you are asking for some attention and I have no problem giving it to you if you look good. If women come dressed conservatively and look like they are actually working out, etc., I will always be more polite so as to not make them feel uncomfortable. That Gold's had a reputation for being a place where women we constantly stared at and bothered and I knew a lot of girls who wouldn't workout there because of it.

I think every gym needs a few slutty girls who dress like that to boost morale and motivation.

Haha, i got a few of these at the golds i go to. They are ALWAYS doing legs and wearing tight ass clothes, cant not look.

Men can be SUCH bobos...

How bout these hot broads are all fucking with your head?

... or they feel confident enough to wear WHATEVERTHEFUCKTHEYWANT while working out and don't give a fat rat's ass about you? Just because you notice them, that don't mean SHIT about them noticing you. All of these "signals" you think these chicks are sending out?... THEY ARE IN YOUR HEAD ALONE.

I don't EVER notice any men in the gym when I work out, that is unless they get too close to my space.

Yea, I work out in a bikini most times... so what message am I *subconsciously* sending out?

Dudes ya'll need a reality check.

Top Bottom