Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it so wrong to want to hump young girls.

Re: Mrbill

Jeff_rys said:
no she wasn't hot in her first video.

I am not lying, so i must be gay.:)

LOL

that's the first time i ever heard that those are the only 2 options... :D;)

love
helen

Re: well it's true

Jeff_rys said:
if you see the pics of Britney on the woman's board, now that are hot pics.

LOL Helen
:)

I'm sorry Jeff but...you personally have confessed your homosexuality now;

therefore no pretense of being attracted to some beautiful woman can change my mind on this...

i have to throw such 'evidence' out as irreversibly flawed, in view of your personal admission in this very thread...

good try though ;).

And don't say it was a joke that you said you were gay because I know you were serious LOL ;):D

I wonder when i should admit that i am really not "Helen" ;)

Maybe now is the time since i'd hate anyone to mistakenly think I'm gay so therefore i am a...

and saying "I'm not Helen" would definitely be a lie :)

love
helen

p.s. if you ever wondered why no-one ever believes me well...maybe this post will help ;)

p.p.s. if I said the video was hot wouldn't that mean I was gay??? :confused:

So what am i missing here?

I guess i must not be an 'anyone'. Well, i told Sec Web a while ago i was an 'it' - this must be further proof!!!

(it's all fitting together...)

Ho Helen, Helen....

"I wonder when i should admit that i am really not "Helen" "

IS THAT YOU RYANH.

Stop fooling around :D

Are you a kitten?

that kitten is scared shitless, in fact ;)

she ain't tellin' those dogs nuttin' though -- no way in hell is she!!! :mad:

So, uh :rolleyes:

Who made the puddle she is in??? :eek2:

love,
h

(tryin' but not [/b]Ryan[/b], no, LOL!! :D)

It's not all an issue of morality. Now that MRI's are so readily available. They have a couple of years of MRI taken on teens after car accidents. They have the data and actually proven that until about 22 the front of your brain is not fully developed. This is the area where higher thought takes place. Has everyone not been a teenager or been around a teenager who makes stupid decisions in some area or another? These MRI's help explain why. Their higher thought process is not fully developed. So even though they have the other physical capabilities to have sex....they really are not capable of making a good sound decision as to whether this is a good idea for them or not. So, scientifically speaking you would be taking advantage of them. Kinda like playing football against the blind. And we know how fun it would be to whip the blinds' asses in football.

Now the original question...yes, they are hot. Yes, every man probably has said I would love to tear that up. But, maturity should tell you to refrain.

Hotdad

With reference to what you said, well, who wouldn't want to play a game they know they can win? :)

So we win...but what did it do to the person who lost? :(

love
helen

You're right Helen...I'm going by the store and buying a big bag of candy and a game boy and heading on over to the jr high.

:fro:

I can understand if you were 20 or younger checking out a 16 year old, but checking out girls that are 13?????? If I saw you checking out my daughter, I'd rip your head off..........

Who..you talking too?? I said it was wrong and Helen said taking advantage of someone was OK. Now, If your saying your gonna rip my head off you better back off! Make it clear who you are talking about before you get bitch slapped!

:mad:

Top Bottom