Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it so wrong to want to hump young girls.

ciscokid1 said:
Ok Helen I was posting at the sametime as you so.... I not calling you a retard.

Anyway see the title of the thread " Is it so wrong to WANT to hump young girls"

I do not mess around with young girls, I have a shorty and she is 22 and I am happy.

The point of this was that I see all these young girls all sluted up these days wearing playboy shirts, little shorts ect, ect.... And they are just asking for trouble from older men, I noticed this as I walked the mall and I wanted to see if anyone else has noticed this. Then I was thinking what is so wrong with it? So I asked, and obviously you all have strong opinions, but i still would like more opinions so keep em comin' just don't bash me cause I know you all think the same way I do.

Hey...time out...you mean, your point was not 'let's go have sex with underage girls' but 'i wish they didn't dress like - hey come have sex with me'???

That was your point?

If so i completely agree with you!!! :)

(phew!!!)

love
helen

Helen, no that really wasn't my point either. That is just what got me thinking about it. I mean I saw some young girls that looked hot, I was like "damn I'd like to nail the shit out of them" then I saw how young they really were, 14-15 probably and I was like holy shit am I sick or what?

So that was the motivation for starting this thread. And although I don't think girls of this age are mentally prepared for babies/sex their bodies sure seem to be.

discokid1

Isn't that a completely normal reaction for a guy [who is straight]???

I mean...no biggie...but as i said, having that mental and/or physiological response ;) doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea to do it.

Just as, if someone makes you agree you might feel like you'd like to kill them...but it would not be good to act on that, would it? Not all our feelings are best acted on...

I'm glad, as i said, that you said you wouldn't actually do that to them.

love
helen

Maybe I was jumping the gun..... a little, a very little... but..

Do you really think for a minute that just because she can produce a baby, that she is mature enough to actually make that descision?

I think NOT !

I 've got a niece that is now pregnant, daddy's nowhere to be found....now! She doesn't Know what she is going to do. But I do.. My brother is going to have to raise that child!

My sister had her first, when she was 16, Daddy was about your age..... Gone!

It ruined her whole childhood.....

Little girls do not think about what follows the sex,
that's why we, as adults, have to make these descisions for them... weather they agree with them or not!

Sorry, but this is a very touchy subject with me... I lived through the after effects.

I think some are still mis-understanding this..

For christ sake. It is purely hypothetical. I am not talking about whether or not they are ready for a baby. Clearly alot of women in this world aren't ready for babies no matter what age.

I'm saying if you throw all that shit out the window, why is it so wrong.

Re: I think some are still mis-understanding this..

ciscokid1 said:
For christ sake. It is purely hypothetical. I am not talking about whether or not they are ready for a baby. Clearly alot of women in this world aren't ready for babies no matter what age.

Sure, if you throw all that shit out the window who cares, and if we didnt have gravity we could fly, if I won the lottery I wouldnt have to work, etc, etc.
I think peoples point is that you cant throw things like that out the window because it is the integral theme of why its wrong.

Re: I think some are still mis-understanding this..

ciscokid1 said:

WTF! Apparently your not getting the point, "what does a yellow light mean?" OK JIM

You can not "throw all that shit out the window", It's inclusive of one another!

They are too immature to make that kind of decision!

Do I have to keep writing this or do you get my point!

Sadly there are girls that age that will do anything they can to get with an older guy. A couple days ago a 15 yr old walked up to me and a friend and offered a BJ in exchange for a 6-pack. At first we thought it was a joke, a bet from a friend or something. Then we realized she was serious. When I asked her how old she was, she said 15, while I was thinking 18-19. Now she was hot enough to make me turn to steel, but how could anyone get with a girl as naive as that?? The problem isn't the physicality of the girl, its the manner in which they conduct themselves.

No basskiller keep on writing you idiot. For fuck sakes I know they are too immature to make the decision of having sex. But keep on writing I really don't understand it yet.

I am not playing anymore you guys are totally missing it.

Top Bottom