Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it so wrong to want to hump young girls.

spkzx9r:

You're just sad. I don't engage in sexual activities with people under my state's MAGIC age limit. Young girls annoy me why would i fuvk them? However I do not see anything wrong with a guy who's 40 fucking a 15 year old girl, or a chick whos 30 fucking a 13 year old boy, if they both want each other. Who the fuck cares, it's just sex get over it, some of you act like they're shooting them up with heroin. Grow up and worry about bigger better things, like what's for dinner tonight. It's a moral issue, and yes, smart guy, I have morals, they're my personal morals, and no, they don't match up with your beliefs, so of course I'm the bad guy because of that. I feel bad for your kid that you have to pass off your way of thinking to it.

Morals morals morals. This thread needs to just stop. It's all about who thinks it's right,and who thinks it's wrong. What more can this thread accomplish other than getting one person pissed off at another and having them attack them like this spkzx9r clown is doing to me, cause I don't agree with his views. No amount of point proving is going to make anyone see any different than they already do. However I bet if pop culture started slowly putting out movies or songs based on older people having sex with younger people, slowly but surely, just like the marijuana cause, people would start accepting it more and more just cause it's "cool" or something.

Burning you are right about 2 things, Yes this thread needs to die, and yes it is about personal morals, but I do apologiize if I have offended you with my point of view, but then again I am a Father of a girl and maybe when or if you have children I hope you have a girl. Then lets see if you still feel the same way about a 40 yr old man fucking your 15 yr old daughter. Everything on these boards is bond to piss some people off from time to time, that why it is a discussion board. Smart guy!

ciscokid1 said:
Helen are you fucking retarded?

Cmon i already posted on here i am a qualified actuary, 1st in maths, 4 A levels 11 O levels etc etc what do you think???

I am diagnosed mentally ill but that's quite different.

:rolleyes:

So how many post-high-school qualifications you got, sir??? (or madam)??? Wanna compare???

Burning_Inside is the only one who makes valid points.

So you say :rolleyes:

(that's a Bible quote btw :D not that you would know, most likely... :p)

I talking about nature here. Why don't you do some thinking on your own and stop just following what everyone else says.

oh yeah i really do that don't i? That's why i'm here quoting John 3:16 and complaining about every swear word and criticizing everyone who upholds any kind of sex outside marriage...yeah, sure i'm the sheepest of them all...:rolleyes: dude you are one deluded fellow...!!

Still waiting to know why it is so wrong? If they weren't meant for sex they wouldn't be able to bear children.

I'd love to see the stats on how well children do who have kids in early teenagehood. It may be possible but that doesn't prove it's good, right or best, sir.

Oh yeah, you must be a guy. a woman would never seriously argue that 13 year old pregnancy was a GOOD thing. And i think you'd be hard pressed to find one who argued that sex at that age with a person like you was - the wonderful thing it might be from your side...

Go stick it in an inflatable doll and do the 13 year olds a favor would you???

Again I never have or plan on doing anything with a minor

YEAH BUT SOMEONE ELSE EVEN STUPIDER THAN YOU MIGHT BECAUSE YOU DEFENDED IT.

Get real.

but any of you homos who say "I am big brother and I'll beat your ass" I am sure you never looked at a 16 yr old and been like "holy shit I'd like to tear that up"

oh sure they did. They are just more mature than you and know that it's abuse to have non-consentual sex. They have enough maturity of character not to be abusers even if they are momentarily captivated by a beautiful young lady...or man...

love
helen

"I am just saying God made it so they can bear children so why is it this way if they

aren't ready for it. Follow? "

That's a contradiction. It is not because young girls can give birth, they are ready for sex.
It's like feeding kids only when they have teeth?

Let' take this further. Let's switch to the opposite sex. Let's take boys.
Since they cannot give birth, they can have sex at the age of what? 5, 7?
I pressume from the moment they can get him up?

So is it ok then that some ?? year old has anal sex with a 5 or 7 year old boy?

Afterall since that boy can get an erection he is ready for sex.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just fueling the fire some more ont his thread, but oh well..

Helen...

No one's saying anything about non consentual sex, why even bring that up? It's also kinda sad that you have to throw in a bible thumper cheap shot to cisco, as if this whole thing is religious in nature. I guess it says somewhere in the bible, thou shalt not hump chickies under your state's magic age limit. Why even go there. More likely than not the modern reasonsing behind the whole under 18 or whatever age crap started somehow with religion, and of course since anything based off good ol' christianity is right without a doubt....

I'd love to see the stats on how well children do who have kids in early teenagehood. It may be possible but that doesn't prove it's good, right or best, sir.

Well M'aam, no one's talking about girls of whatever age having kids, we're talking about having an orgasm through sexual intercourse with an older male. No kids involved. Not everyone who has sex has a kid 9 months later.

JEFF_RYS: All young males get spontaneous hard ons whe they're small, but they're not technically ready for sex until they start producing sperm, at puberty. Sometimes puberty happens later, does it mean that a 17 year old who hasn't hit puberty yet is ready for sex? I don't know, you can't lump all cases together and assume the same for all.

Sorry, but I'll argue anything portaining to any sort of topic that I don't agree with for whatever reason, wether it be is it wrong to have sex with someone under a certain age, or death penalty, or anal fisting of cows, etc. Why i do it I don't know, because no one's opinions ever change, but maybe I just like to actually see the reasoning behind people's views, cause a lot of time they have none and I get a chuckle.

The stupid cultural bullshit has weakened the girls brains so that they have mental problems if they fuck under 18. By the way, most peoples' reasoning in this thread sounds as bigoted as women's who say that a rape is worse than a murder.

i still disagree

quote you:

"JEFF_RYS: All young males get spontaneous hard ons whe they're small, but they're not technically ready for sex until they start producing sperm, at puberty."

YEAH RIGHT.

Puberty begins in boys between 11 and 15. So the 11 ones can have sex, any kind of sex.

Puberty begins in girls from 9-13. So in fact instead of saying (little) girls can have sex at 13, it should be 9.

Hopefully you get many daughters....

Last edited:
Jeff..

I dont understand what you're saying "yeah right" about and bringing up 11 year old anal sex.

So in fact instead of saying (little) girls can have sex at 13, it should be 9.

OK a 9 year old can have sex then.

Well, they can right? If they're ready to go then theyre ready to go...They are in all rights ready for sex.

Not saying they're socially ready...But they are physically ready.

As I said, you can't lump all cases together. It's all situation dependant. I really don't think anyone would be interested in fucking a 9 year old...However, I don't buy the talk about how "all" 14 year old girls for example are stupid and don't know anything about sex and whatnot, and anyone that has sex with them are simply predators taking advantage of them.

It's the new century, man. Younger people tend to be more educated about "adult" things , since it's portrayed in commercials, music, tv, etc etc. they can't run nor hide from it. I don't think many of you have much contact with younger females and you forget how you used to think whan you were 14 or 16 or whatever. They're not braindead imbeciles...Most of them aren't anyway.

I sometimes hang around with my best friends younger brother when I'm at my best friends house, and he stops over with his friends, and some of his 15, 16 year old women. I know how they think and act. Not all have the mentality of a 5 year old, and some are pretty cool, and *gasp* you probably couldn't tell half of them apart from a 20 year old. How many chicks 18 or over do you know that are actually more intelligent, mature, and learned in your opinion than a 15 year old for example? And how exactly do you determine what a 15 year old's mentality is like? To make a long story short, it's all judgement call and shouldn't be all lumped into one general case. Assuming all girls below a certain age aren't ready for sex and are too stupid to understand what it is all about is assenine at best. If you know whats up and are responsible, then there shouldn't be a problem, despite what big bad Mr. Justice system thinks.

And as for all of this talk about "oh I hope yuo have daughters and you'll see". Yeah if I ever have kids, which I sincerely doubt, and my daughter's 14, I'm not going to know who she's fucking. I don't think she's going to say "Oh dad I screwed this hot 50 year old guy at a party last night". I don't wanna know. I'm sure my kid would be mature enough to make good decisions for herself anyway because of my good parenting abilities, which I'm sure I would have. But we all make mistakes and learn from them. If she wants to screw some 30 year old, fine, if she likes him, fine, if he treats her right, fine. If things go bad, then o well, that's a learning experience. If he hurts her, he's a dead man of course.

Helen I don't care about qualifications, if you want to know I have a degree in pyschology from a fairly prestigous University. Who cares?

Everyone is calling me a sick fuck but really dosen't come up with any legimate responces to why it is so wrong. Yeah, maybe mentally they aren't ready for it, but then again there are 18 yr olds who mentally aren't ready for it either but noone would say anything if a 20 yr old guy and a 18 yr old chick were getting it on.

All these ideals are a result of what someone else says is right or wrong.

All of you are just robots. And like I said I always look but never touch.

Top Bottom