Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it so wrong to want to hump young girls.

TxCollegeguy said:
it's a problem cause society considers that a problem

thats exactly what I was going to say. There are many other societies in other countries that don't consider this a problem.

Hakeem married a 15 year old when he was 32.

All I know is that I have a a 3yr old and when she is 13-16,17 or even 18 and a 25 yr old steps to her he's gonna get as beating by an old man. That's for sure.
JMO.

Any girl who's not fully developed is just too young for my taste, unless both you and the girl are roughly the same age. I wouldn't mess with a minor myself:)

My cousin is 16 really good looking girl.

She recently broke up with her boyfriend that is 26.
Can you say scum bag.

Anyways to make a long story short my cousin is not a very happy girl right now. And Im an evil fuck with no type of morals or Conscious, so Im going to go over to his job next week and beat the fuck out of him but not before I make a scene as to why a 26 year old man was dating a 16 year old girl....

Some of you guys are so lame and caught up in the system it's pathetic. None of you have yet to offer a valid reason as to why it's absolutely wrong for someone at or over a designated age to be with someone at or below a desginated age, aside from the fact that you just say it's wrong, and it's an excuse to look cool and beat someone's ass. Why not try to give a reason other than "because society says so" to back up your claim, otherwise you look like a bunch o' bots.

Granted most guys who are older do get with the younger chicks for sexual purposes, but hey, there are real cases where love knows no boundaries, age included. You can't lump every case together and just assume, that's being foolish, among many other adjectives.

I don't see how you can set an absolute age for when it's okay for a girl to have sex. How much more mature is an 18 yr. old compared to a 17 yr. old? She's not. But our laws here say a man 18 or over can't touch her until she's 18.
The government needs to get out of our lives. Personally I think high school girls are hot as hell (when they aren't giggling anyway)

I know 42 year old chicks that can be taken advantage of real easily...

By the way, I'd love to know how people know what it was like "back in those days".....

this is why i think its wrong too:

most people of the younger age have all these hormones floating around in their system. they dont know what to do with them. as a resultv they hvae the strongest urges to sleep with men. as they are irrational and stupid at that age they somehow consider themselves to be more mature than their own age group and try the upper age categories. this is where the trouble starts

how can anyone who is more than 4 years older (like say 18-20) be attracted to someone that much younger. 20 and 16 is barely acceptable but there if there is a menatkl connectio the guys a retard, im sorry but girls that age will giggle at the word 'cock' guaranteed. guys that are that old and stray that far are wierd ass mofo's. and they expect something out of the relationship that the girls not fully undertsanding even if she thinks she is. teenasge preganancies plentifully. now our society is driven to eductae the young uns to a fairly good standard by 16, better by 18 and then if possible uni. a child is like a big bitch slaop to your life. thats why i thinkn statutory rape is necessary. also women had kids much earlier back in the days as they lived much shorter lives.

HOWEVER

some of these young girls are SLUTS. plain and simple. if they dress like one, go to a club, get picked up, and unfortuantely get pregnant i dont think the guy should be arrested as if she looked legal and she premeditatedly dressed like that its unfair. if she looks young though, maybe. thats why these laws apply to stop shit like this. im 19. lowest il go is 16. never been there though

Burning_Inside said:
By the way, I'd love to know how people know what it was like "back in those days".....

My guess is that "back in those days" people had wild ass orgies and everyone in town fucked everyone else.
They just didn't put it in the history books. Instead they wrote shit about them being puritans. Unless testosterone levels were lower in those days I'd say there was just as much fucking going on as there is now.

Top Bottom