Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it so wrong to want to hump young girls.

Its mostly a "Moral" law made up in our society, physically women are mature as soon as they get their first period, I live in another country right now where its not uncommon for girls 13 and 14 getting married, . and its perfectly acceptible for women and men age differences of 20 - 30 years.

younger women usually look for men that are more mature, usually are already self made, have a steady income, are ready to settle down, and girls want a man with experience. the younger guys there age, are still in school, dont have jobs, and no wheels.

Although these chicks are hot looking, they are not much in the sack, for me, a woman is at her prime after around 30. at that age they cant get enough sex, (at least thats my exp. with for latin chicks.) they know what they like, and really enjoy it. never had a latin girl with sexual hang ups as i have had with US girls. maybe just my bad luck. And although i'm in the 3rd world, i'm not talking about street sluts, i'm talking about profesional women with class.

Umm on the flip side when I was in the 5th Grade this 9th grade chick that was friends with my aunt jumped my shit started kissing me and jerking me off and It did not fuck me up mentally. :)

ok i am totaly against it like everyone else here. but look at brittany spears last year or so ago for example. i know there was media hype and all but she was HOT and and sold herself that way. just like a lot of younger girls do today.
i've worked w/ my older brother many times and we meet girls that look amazing, im 18, he's 28 and would both do these girls that we figured HAD TO be 18-19-maybe 20. nope, more like 14-15. kinda felt wierd after. he always jokes he should be locked up for just thinking it.
he says the girls when he was growing up in the 80's just dont look like they do today.
so after much thought, i do believe in the age limit laws but more importantly it like anything else:
the whole worlds fucked up.

I met this chick when I was 24 and she was 14. I was cruising down the street and she smiled and looked back. I came back to talk to her, got her #, and took her out the next day. She told me she was 18 but she looked like she was 20. After I fked her she told me she was 14. It's all good I still bang her here and there. It's the sweetest pussy Ive had...nice n shaved.

Top Bottom