Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so, when did you loose your virginity?

Theres a first time thread every week. no need for this one. just keep one big thread to talk about it IMO

I had a fairly interesting and enjoyable first time at 17. She was 16, we took our time and put on music and played around for a few hours and everything. I guess im lucky there

last week with Gymgurl.
was not awkward because shes was always sending me Pm's telling me how she wants
to ride me like a cowgirl on a drunken friday night

I was 17. it was amazing. she was 19 and apparently had experience. but I didn’t care I had a jimmy on. but she told me what to do, how to do it, how fast how slow. she made the experience unbelievable. she didn’t know I took a while to ejaculate so that made her day as well. we went at it for like an hour non-stop. people were banging on the door. we were at a party. when we finished all she said was "wow, are you sure this was your first time? we are definitely going to do this again." and we did. this is where I gained my experience.

1977. I was 15, she was 32. IMO I was too young. She taught me a lot, but I missed out on a lot of discovery stuff with girls my own age. I always wanted the nookie after that. Never forced the issue, but I think I was bent a bit because of it.

Top Bottom