Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of hot

Re: So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of hot naked chicks...

somewhat tacky, perhaps....but this IS elite, home of the tactless and raunchy....:FRlol:

Re: So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of hot naked chicks...

you would b a pussy not to

did you jerk off to the pics?

We like tacky

Go!

*waiting*

"this thread IS useless without pics"

FUCKIN HURRY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Now here is a thread with some potential.

Alright you fags, hold on

pdaddyII said:
Alright you fags, hold on
what...naked guys pics also? :evil: :artist:

Top Bottom