Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of hot

Re: So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of hot naked chicks...

Phaded said:
lol @ guys acting like they wouldn't hit that cause she's blonde..
naw stringy said hed definately hit it, just preferes brunettes

Re: So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of

SublimeZM said:
she looks really quiet and chill, like shed be a little bit mousey but very shy and hide behind my jacked lat spread. she wouldnt scream in bed but would moan like shes having a bad dream

lmao!

Oh yea and lol@ the 'requests'.

Re: So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of hot naked chicks...

heatherrae said:
Get hold of her? You posted pics of two different women. :rolleyes: I swear men can't tell women apart if they have the same color hair. lol.
the woman whose naked is the same woman all throughout except when she was with her friend.

she has great boobs!

I wonder if this is goosehunter?

Re: So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of

heatherrae said:
Get hold of her? You posted pics of two different women. :rolleyes: I swear men can't tell women apart if they have the same color hair. lol.

do guys actually look at faces when chicks are nude? never understood that one either.

Phaded said:
lol @ guys acting like they wouldn't hit that cause she's blonde..

I hit blondes all the time, in fact I prefer it. Its easier for me to treat them like shit, and I know I wont get attached because I just don't care much for them in general.

covergrl80 said:
she has great boobs!

I wonder if this is goosehunter?

very nice tits after my wife has our 2nd kid i'm getting her fakies and a nipple reduction done.. can't wait to suckle those babies and put my dick in between em.

heatherrae said:

Shit, I wouldn't mind getting a hold of either one. That would be messed up if lestat knew them.

implants?

SublimeZM said:
the woman whose naked is the same woman all throughout except when she was with her friend.
You just proved my point. lol. Look again at all the photos.

Top Bottom