Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of hot

Re: So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of hot naked chicks...

they are all of the same girl, sub send me your email and I'll forward you the email where it's easier to see.

Re: So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of hot naked chicks...

If your friend found this camera at the beach then why were these posted on the forums a couple months back?

crew9 said:
If your friend found this camera at the beach then why were these posted on the forums a couple months back?

LMAO... link?

Re: So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of

crew9 said:

link?

must have been a lot of months back b/c i aint never seen em id remember these pics

Re: So my friend found this camera on the beach in San Diego from the 4th of july of

I swear someone pulled this "found a camera" stunt before and got busted.

pdaddyII said:

It'll take a while but trust me, your friend is lying haha

Reactions: jh1

hstern said:
must have been a lot of months back b/c i aint never seen em id remember these pics

I would too especially since I saved a couple of em haha

Top Bottom