Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so just a thought is Mountain Muscle sucken hammy dick

fuckin guy needto goes into combat for faggots like nomuscle have some fuckin respect

Wootoom said:
fuckin guy needto goes into combat for faggots like nomuscle have some fuckin respect

Fuckin Wootoom, guys like, wait, what are the six canadien support troops names?

Shut your dependant mouth Woots. You are nothing without the men of the Oilfield.

mountain muscle said:
Fuckin Wootoom, guys like, wait, what are the six canadien support troops names?

Shut your dependant mouth Woots. You are nothing without the men of the Oilfield.
lol he has a point there.I dont think there is even six now.but at least they sent some.

mountain muscle said:

do u think i fuckin care? all i know is that ur a fuckin guy in ur 30's ur a piece of shit ruffy that doesnt know shit, and is jealous of wootoom. no matter what u say about me and my family ur jealous haahahah ur the bich that made me rich ahahahahaha i love that

ahahahah my dad owned 23 service rigs, i worked on a service rig starting at 16, i was born on a rig lololol and ur tellin me i need u???????????? ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaah wow, drilling rigs are for pussies.

Wootoom said:
ahahahah my dad owned 23 service rigs, i worked on a service rig starting at 16, i was born on a rig lololol and ur tellin me i need u???????????? ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaah wow, drilling rigs are for pussies.

The best part of your mouth is that you admit you worked on a "service rig" Fuck I built better rigs with my legos . You are a typical patch idiot. I am sure any of your success has come from daddy. I will introduce you to some welders and workover hands that can do your job sleeping. JR. Miss.

Lestat said:
lol @ this fight
Last Purchased Items
needtogetas diffused a g-bomb of Lestat on 19-Oct-2006 - 10:24 PM
myway donated 20000 karma to kano on 19-Oct-2006 - 09:51 PM
myway diffused a g-bomb of kano on 19-Oct-2006 - 09:50 PM
mountain muscle platinumbombed kano on 19-Oct-2006 - 09:48 PM
mountain muscle donated 110000 karma to fishtales on 19-Oct-2006 - 09:41 PM
FISHTALES diffused a g-bomb of Kano on 19-Oct-2006 - 09:36 PM
mountain muscle platinumbombed kano on 19-Oct-2006 - 09:35 PM
SoKlueles diffused a g-bomb of mountain muscle on 19-Oct-2006 - 09:33 PM
kano platinumbombed mountain muscle on 19-Oct-2006 - 09:32 PM
FISHTALES diffused a g-bomb of needtogetas on 19-Oct-2006 - 09:21 PM

mountain muscle said:
The best part of your mouth is that you admit you worked on a "service rig" Fuck I built better rigs with my legos . You are a typical patch idiot. I am sure any of your success has come from daddy. I will introduce you to some welders and workover hands that can do your job sleeping. JR. Miss.
hahaahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaah thats some funny fuckin shit, u need guys like me hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahah im fuckin dying here, drilling rig hands are fuckin pussies, ahahahahahahahahah should be called winch hands ahahahahahahahahah

Top Bottom