Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SO I had sex with a pregnant girl

BBBBig Phenom

Here is the scoop...This girl and I have been fucking for a couple years now...I moved away from her and I am about 7 hours away....We used to work together so almost every night after work I would fuck her in the car, baseball field, grass...etc...wherever she wanted to.....Then she got married and I thought it would end but, she got even more kinky....Coming to work in skirts with no panties on and coming into my office and showing me that she had not panties on.....I insisted that we break ties due to the fact that she was married but, she did not want to .....So i said "fuck it" and it kept getting better and better.........She would never give blow jobs and now that is all she wants to do....Never would let me do anal and she is all about that as well...

Well, I was back in her town on business and we met up and had dinner...Nothing big....She broke the news to me that she was pregnant... Pretty shocked...I could tell a little but not much....She is only 4 months I believe.....Well, we said, "bye" and went our seperate ways.....It was an early dinner because I had to go meet another client around 8pm.......I got back to my hotel around 11pm and SHE WAS IN MY BED.. NAKED...WEARING JUST A TIE.....SHE TOLD THE HOTEL SHE WAS MY WIFE AND WAS SUPRIZING ME........ She got right on her knees starting giving me a blow job....She then just let me fuck her for about an hour....and about 15min. of that was in her ass and then she took my dick out of her ass and swolled my "Protein Shake".......She ended up staying the night and told her husband she was visiting her mom....Woke up in the morning to a blow job and fucked her again in the shower...........................

WHAT A GREAT BUSINESS TRIP....

BBBBig Phenom said:
Here is the scoop...This girl and I have been fucking for a couple years now...I moved away from her and I am about 7 hours away....We used to work together so almost every night after work I would fuck her in the car, baseball field, grass...etc...wherever she wanted to.....Then she got married and I thought it would end but, she got even more kinky....Coming to work in skirts with no panties on and coming into my office and showing me that she had not panties on.....I insisted that we break ties due to the fact that she was married but, she did not want to .....So i said "fuck it" and it kept getting better and better.........She would never give blow jobs and now that is all she wants to do....Never would let me do anal and she is all about that as well...

Well, I was back in her town on business and we met up and had dinner...Nothing big....She broke the news to me that she was pregnant... Pretty shocked...I could tell a little but not much....She is only 4 months I believe.....Well, we said, "bye" and went our seperate ways.....It was an early dinner because I had to go meet another client around 8pm.......I got back to my hotel around 11pm and SHE WAS IN MY BED.. NAKED...WEARING JUST A TIE.....SHE TOLD THE HOTEL SHE WAS MY WIFE AND WAS SUPRIZING ME........ She got right on her knees starting giving me a blow job....She then just let me fuck her for about an hour....and about 15min. of that was in her ass and then she took my dick out of her ass and swolled my "Protein Shake".......She ended up staying the night and told her husband she was visiting her mom....Woke up in the morning to a blow job and fucked her again in the shower...........................

WHAT A GREAT BUSINESS TRIP....

My hat is off to you... I will put my hat back on if the baby is yours!

BBBBig Phenom said:
No, She is fucking me...I am just an innocent bystander...

Oh believe me I'm not putting her on any pedestal because she's the same sex.

She's a whore.
But at least you're getting off on her ways.
And I must admit - that was a great story.

Yeah, pretty crazy.....But, I mean it is her world and she does what she wants.. I have tried many of times to break it off....BUT, when she is just in your bed naked...Kind of hard to not fuck her.

Good thing you were not bringing a serious gf back to your hotel room. It would have been a little hard to explain...lol.

Top Bottom