Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So does sex with a virgin really feel that much better?

A

alien amp pharm

I've been with a couple virgins, but that was a long time ago when I got sex frequently. From what I remember it didn't really feel any better or worse than say sex with a slut.

Reason I'm asking, my GF is a virgin and I believe it. She is very "tight" down there. One finger fills her up. So will she eventually adjust to my enormous member in time, or will it always be a tight squeeze? (good for me, bad for her)

wow, I typed all that and even I'm confused as to what I'm asking.
What are your thoughts?

p.s. Please don't move to BTS...I feel perverted whenever I click there.

it is pretty much only tighter for the first couple times
then they're worn out just like the rest

I've never noticed a difference. Overall the sex is usually terrible because of their lack of experience and nervousness.

All I know is thank goodness Mrs Y had a Cesarean(sp?)...

All I know is once they push a kid out of that thing,
Sex is like tossing a Hot Dog down an empty Hallway

JavaGuru said:
I've never noticed a difference. Overall the sex is usually terrible because of their lack of experience and nervousness.

Yeah, they usually just lay there.

Which is perfect for me since I'm use to blow-up dolls.

The girl I am dating is a virgin, she wants it reallllllly bad. Oh, I cant fit two fingers in her, like you said one fills her up. When I hit it I'll let you know. I cant imagine it feeling any better than an experienced non-virgin though.

She'll be looser when she's really comfortable and really horny.

The whole virgin fucking thing is muslim bullshit, it only feels less good because they have no experience.

Top Bottom