Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So does sex with a virgin really feel that much better?

Werd said:
Ummmmmmmmmm no. Just more mature and caring more about OUR orgasm than "giving it up to please a man". heheheheheheheheee

After the third baby I have heard from many women that their bodies are definitely affected. Luckily there is surgery to tighten that shit up! ;)

Why any man would want a chick that is inexperienced is beyond me. I have to admit, I can understand the psychology behind being the first to do something with a girl but think about the benefit.

I had a fantasy of deflowering a young boy but when I think about the reality of what it would be like I say let it remain a fantasy. From what I understand guys are done practically before their pants make it to their ankles. God knows they wont know jack about eating pussy or how to touch a breast. Why on earth would any woman actually prefer a male virgin? One would think that it would go both ways... Why would you PREFER a girl that is freaked by the sight of her own nudity in most cases?

Just my .02

And no, I have never been with a guy who was a virgin. 99% of my lovers have been older than me.

I didn't come all that quick the first time. That's just nerves and shit. I was relatively relaxed

Robert Jan said:
I didn't come all that quick the first time. That's just nerves and shit. I was relatively relaxed

Kay... you made it till you got one of your legs out of your underoos! :worried:

Hehehehehehehheeee

Just messing w/ya! :qt:

Robert Jan said:
Take fyxgel!!!!! Maybe he'll shut up! :D

LOL Now THERE'S a suggestion! heheheheheheheeee

But he would have so many conversations w/himself before we actually got down and dirty that methinks I would end up rolling over and falling asleep after I was done palying w/my vibrator while I was waiting for him to be done! ;)

Werd said:
Ummmmmmmmmm no. Just more mature and caring more about OUR orgasm than "giving it up to please a man". heheheheheheheheee

After the third baby I have heard from many women that their bodies are definitely affected. Luckily there is surgery to tighten that shit up! ;)

Why any man would want a chick that is inexperienced is beyond me. I have to admit, I can understand the psychology behind being the first to do something with a girl but think about the benefit.

I had a fantasy of deflowering a young boy but when I think about the reality of what it would be like I say let it remain a fantasy. From what I understand guys are done practically before their pants make it to their ankles. God knows they wont know jack about eating pussy or how to touch a breast. Why on earth would any woman actually prefer a male virgin? One would think that it would go both ways... Why would you PREFER a girl that is freaked by the sight of her own nudity in most cases?

Just my .02

And no, I have never been with a guy who was a virgin. 99% of my lovers have been older than me.

You know, my first time I lasted for almost an hour, I was wearing a condom, it did feel good but I just couldn't cum for some reason.
She began to get sore and we decided I would take the rubber off and just pull out...
When the time came, I did it "money shot" style like in the xxx flicks, all over her navel, breast and face.
The preassure in the fuids system of a teenage boy have a much stronger PSI than on a grown man. I splattered that girl till she was covered, all over her face, mouth, neck, bra (she refused to take the bra off), belly and stuck some on the little patch of cooch hair she had.... I was 14yrl she was 15-16yrl... Oh it was good!

People talking about "customizing their own ride" and shit kinda bothers me. Women are people not things.

never had a virgin, but not sure if i would want one.. dead wood laying there and not knowing what to do...and can't imagine trying to put it in them, when you can't even put a finger inside them.

Big Rick Rock said:
You know, my first time I lasted for almost an hour, I was wearing a condom, it did feel good but I just couldn't cum for some reason.
She began to get sore and we decided I would take the rubber off and just pull out...
When the time came, I did it "money shot" style like in the xxx flicks, all over her navel, breast and face.
The preassure in the fuids system of a teenage boy have a much stronger PSI than on a grown man. I splattered that girl till she was covered, all over her face, mouth, neck, bra (she refused to take the bra off), belly and stuck some on the little patch of cooch hair she had.... I was 14yrl she was 15-16yrl... Oh it was good!

'Cause you dah man, eh?! LOL

Bro - I have not read any posts here, but let me say this - stay away. I guess it depends on your age and whatnot, but my experience is that it just ain't worth it. I never want to be someone's first again, unless I am in love. Sex usually isn't that good either.

my first time, i came just by the touch of her hand. lol. but we played along for a couple of more minutes and there it was back again. I lasted quite some time the second time. Since then i remember masturbating before i knew i was going have sex. Obviously its not the case now. lol.

Top Bottom