Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So does sex with a virgin really feel that much better?

Nothing like breaking them in and having them always remember you as there first...
Too bad they will never see me again!!!

alien amp pharm said:
So will she eventually adjust to my enormous member in time, or will it always be a tight squeeze? (good for me, bad for her)

When you say *enormous*, you're comparing it to the girth of a locust, correct?

fyxgel2 said:
Also I've decided,

if the woman I marry is a virgin, I'm going to demand of her that she find some way to break or remove her hymen before our wedding night, and also that she loosen up her hole a bit (maybe with a dildo or something)

That way sex on our wedding night wont suck as much, and it wont be as much of a bloody mess. yuck.

if you ever even go out on a date and then somehow get engaged and the chick is a virgin, send pics my way. i might be willing to break her in for you so she's not only "cleaner" on your wedding night, but she'll also have a bit more experience.

Dial_tone said:
I've never understood the fascination with virgins. I want a girl who knows what she's doing.

I have never felt difference in tightness in a virgin or a non virgin. But the couple of virgins i was with, was when i was not so big, 15 or so, so i am not so sure. But i definitely enjoyed having sex a lot of times with 30-35 years old who had more than one babies. They just take control and u don't have to do any work. They seem to thinks that u like that u have never thought of before.

crak600 said:
if you ever even go out on a date and then somehow get engaged and the chick is a virgin, send pics my way. i might be willing to break her in for you so she's not only "cleaner" on your wedding night, but she'll also have a bit more experience.

or she could just use a dildo, and keep herself pure for me. :)

That's why i insist on the ass...............the shitter is always tight no matter how many craps or dicks they've had.

vinylgroover said:
That's why i insist on the ass...............the shitter is always tight no matter how many craps or dicks they've had.

but then you end up with the poopy dick syndrome afterwards, :(

Subzeero said:
I have never felt difference in tightness in a virgin or a non virgin. But the couple of virgins i was with, was when i was not so big, 15 or so, so i am not so sure. But i definitely enjoyed having sex a lot of times with 30-35 years old who had more than one babies. They just take control and u don't have to do any work. They seem to thinks that u like that u have never thought of before.

Ummmmmmmmmm no. Just more mature and caring more about OUR orgasm than "giving it up to please a man". heheheheheheheheee

After the third baby I have heard from many women that their bodies are definitely affected. Luckily there is surgery to tighten that shit up! ;)

Why any man would want a chick that is inexperienced is beyond me. I have to admit, I can understand the psychology behind being the first to do something with a girl but think about the benefit.

I had a fantasy of deflowering a young boy but when I think about the reality of what it would be like I say let it remain a fantasy. From what I understand guys are done practically before their pants make it to their ankles. God knows they wont know jack about eating pussy or how to touch a breast. Why on earth would any woman actually prefer a male virgin? One would think that it would go both ways... Why would you PREFER a girl that is freaked by the sight of her own nudity in most cases?

Just my .02

And no, I have never been with a guy who was a virgin. 99% of my lovers have been older than me.

Top Bottom